Aircraft Tools and Equipment for Sheet Metal Fabrications and Instrumentation Panels
Purchase the Right Aircraft Tools for the Job
Mittler Brothers manufactures a wide assortment of aircraft tools for sheet metal panels, airplane skins, instrument dashboards and for weight calibrations. With specialties in producing equipment and tools for automotive businesses, repair shops, auto body shops, for racing teams, manufacturers and industrial companies, we have the design and engineering experience to fabricate the right aircraft tools for the job at hand.
Call Mittler Bros. Toll-Free, Nationwide at 800-467-2464
Local St. Louis Area Calls: 636-745-7757
Many of our aviation tools and equipment are ideal for aviation enthusiasts and experimental plane manufacturing tasks—or, for airplane repairs and restoration projects including replacing instrument panels and gauges.
Some of the specific aviation tools available from Mittler Bros. include:
- —Aircraft Punch & Flares—15” x 15” Cast Aluminum Pads, 1500 lbs per pad capacity, custom length cables and software—ideal for experimental aircraft enthusiasts or machine shops
- —Aircraft Scales—standard Aircraft Punch & Flare Sets that accommodate materials thickness for aluminum at .020” to .040” and mild steels at .020” to .040”; and, Instrument Gauge Hole Punch Sets (Aircraft Style) that accommodate materials thickness for aluminum at 18 gauge (.040”) 14 gauge (.062”), mild steels at 19 gauge (.040”) to 16 gauge (.062”) and stainless steels at 19 gauge (.040”)
- —3 Ton Manual Bench Press—mountable, manual bench press with 3-ton capacity, 12” deep throat, 3” maximum clearance for tooling, and 3” Punch & Flare for 16 gauge mild steels; other accessories available
- —Bench Mount English Wheel—Standard Bench Mount English Wheel, Unwelded Standard Bench Mount English Wheel Kit, Standard English Wheel Kit, anvils, and other accessories available
- —Power Drive Bead Rollers—24”, 36” and 42” bead rollers, a wide range of bead roll sets and individual bead rolls; learn more about the Jamey Jordan Signature Series
- —Standard Aircraft Bead Rolls—round bead roll sets for use with 1-1/8” throats
- —Planishing Hammers—12” and 24” Standard Planishing Hammers (steel frames) with an assortment of lower anvils and an upper anvil
- —Louver Punches—Bench Press Louver Punch Start Up Kits and individual Louver Punch Dies that are ideal for 16 gauge (.040”) mild steels
- —Power Hammers—including Power Hammer Single Head, Single Head Power Hammer Kit, Double Headed Power Hammer Kit, Fabricated Arms, Power Hammer Pedestal, Upper & Lower Arm Weldment & Pedestal Drawings, and a variety of Power Hammer Dies and accessories (Radius Bottom dies, Blank Die, Stretching Set Dies, Shrinking Set Dies, Soft Set Dies, and Complete Die Sets (all of the previous dies together)
- —Sheet Metal Pan & Brakes—aircraft sheet metal fabrication equipment, brakes and accessories including Ultimate 48” 16 Gauge Box & Pan Brake, Ultimate 72” 18 Gauge Box & Pan Brake with Floor Stand, Ultimate 48” 16 Gauge Box & Pan Brake with Radius Fingers; a wide assortment of accessories are available including Upper Finger Lock Plates, Leaf Lock Plates, Bed Finger Assemblies, Leaf Finger (and Angle) Assemblies, Radius Finger Assemblies, Upper Finger Assemblies, and Bolt-on Radius Bars
Accessory Tool Stands for Mountable Aircraft Fabrication Equipment
Mittler Bros. also manufactures durable steel-frame equipment stands and stationary tool stands for specific sheet metal fabrication equipment. We also fabricate handy, sheet metal forming hand tools for a variety of uses, particularly for panels and skins requiring simple-to-complex bends in sheet metals and mild steels.
Custom Industrial Automation Equipment
For larger companies or manufacturers that need custom tooling solutions for parts manufacturing and assembly, be sure to contact Mittler Bros. about industrial automation equipment and tooling solutions to meet your specifications. Your employee(s) can work with our design and engineering teams to develop the equipment that your business requires. Mittler Bros. provides general consultation, equipment design, engineering and fabrication of custom tooling solutions; and, we provide rapid prototyping service.
Contact Mittler Bros. for aircraft tools, accessories, tool stands and for custom tooling solutions. You can call us at 800-467-2464 or at 636-745-7757. We ship products throughout the United States and worldwide.