Airplane Scales (15” 3-Pad Set) and Accessories
Choose Lightweight, Accurate Airplane Scales from an American Manufacturer
If you need lightweight, portable and highly accurate airplane scales for smaller aircraft and restoration projects, then choose from the wide assortment of aircraft tools, equipment and accessories manufactured by Mittler Brothers/Tanner Racing Products. We manufacture a wide range of shop equipment, sheet metal fabrication equipment, and automotive and racing tools designed for racing teams and aircraft restoration enthusiasts.
Besides our airplane scales, many of our aircraft tools and accessories are designed specifically for use by airplane restoration enthusiasts and experimental aircraft builders. Located near St. Louis, where there are air shows during summer months, classic and vintage aircraft restoration enthusiasts can enjoy showing off their work to enthusiastic crowds. Join us in St. Louis for an air show if you can (review a blog post on local air shows and about our aircraft tools).
Call Mittler Bros./Tanner Racing Products at 800-467-2464
Airplane Scales for Weight Calibrations
Airplane Scales (15” 3-Pad Stet) offer considerable convenience for shop or field usage. Our lightweight, easily portable scales for light airplanes offer accuracy and are easy to use. Our deluxe airplane scales feature:
- —15 x 15” Cast Aluminum Pads
- —1500 lbs. per pad capacity
- —Software to calculate center of gravity height
- —40 hour rechargeable battery life
- —Custom length cables available with Deluxe Stainless Steel Connectors
- —Reads to 1 lb. with 1/10 of 1% accuracy (readouts available in pounds or kilograms)
- —Readout displays all pertinent weight and calibration information at once
- —Zero all pads at once or individually depending on use requirements
We offer a wide assortment of useful airplane scale accessories including a Portable Aluminum Scale Cart, Roll Back Trays, a Scale Control Box, 10” Risers (Set of 4) and various replacement parts and cables.
Mittler Bros./Tanner Racing Products Manufactures Other Aircraft Tools
Our Aircraft Punch & Flare Sets these products are our standard individual punch or flare tools, and kits and various miscellaneous accessories including:
- —Aircraft Punches and Flares – outer diameter will be 1/16” and punch to die clearance on thinner gauge metals is 0.007”
- ——AC-35 punch the required hole size and follow with a 35˚ straight angle for a leg length of 1/8” in metal thickness of .020” to .040” aluminum or mild steels
- ——We offer a wide range of sets accommodating various materials thicknesses
- ——Currently we stock 1" Aircraft Punch & Flare Tool through 6" Aircraft Punch & Flare Tool models; sets include 6 piece, 7 piece, 9 piece or 13 piece AC Punch & Flare Kits
- —Instrument Gauge Hole Punch Sets (Aircraft Style) – parts easily mount on bench presses and are ideal for punching gauge holes in instrument dashboards; these are easy to use products, all you have to do is drill a hole for your draw bolt(s), apply the tool, and tighten the bolt(s)
- ——These sets accommodate materials thicknesses including: Aluminum at 18 gauge (.040”) to 14 gauge (.062”), Mild Steel at 19 gauge (.040”) to 16 gauge (.062”), and Stainless Steel at 19 gauge (.040”)
- ——Standard part sizes accommodate 2-¼” Gauge Hole Punch (automotive and aircraft) and 3-1/8” Instrument Gauge Hole Punch (aircraft)
- —Additional aircraft tools for airplane parts fabrication or to replace parts also include Gauge and Switch Panels, Deluxe Switch Panels w/Aircraft Flip Covers and Instrumentation Switches and Electrical Components
Choose Airplane Scales and Accessories for Your Aircraft Maintenance or Machine Shop—Contact Mittler Bros./Tanner Racing Products Today!
Call Us Toll-Free, Nationwide, at 800-467-2464
Call Us Locally at 636-745-7757