Automotive Alignment Equipment
Automotive Alignment Equipment from Tanner Racing Products
Missouri Manufacturer Fabricates, High-End, Automotive Alignment Equipment
Missouri manufacturer Tanner Racing Products/Mittler Brothers designs, engineers, manufactures and sells high-end and high-performance automotive equipment, machinery, replacement parts and accessories. Many of our products are designed with the national racing circuits in mind including our Accu-Lign Automotive Alignment Equipment, our Set-Up Equipment and Chassis Fixtures. We custom-build Chassis Set-Up Equipment for specific wheelbases and we even offer an adjustable Chassis Set-Up Fixture designed specifically for Bandolero/Legend class vehicles. You will also find our automotive alignment equipment quite useful for NASCAR stock cars, drag racers, Quarter Midget, Formula SAE, Mini Cup racers or even for Go-Kart vehicles.
Whether you have a racing team, an auto body shop, an automotive repair shop or need equipment for yourself, Tanner Racing Products and Mittler Brothers manufactures innovatively designed equipment for almost any automotive need.
Choose Automotive Alignment Equipment from Tanner Racing Products
Tanner Racing Products engineers a variety of automotive alignment equipment, set-up fixtures and related tools and equipment. Some of our current product listings include:
- —Accu-Lign Automotive Alignment Equipment
- —The Accu-Lign System is a truly revolutionary alignment system which solves general suspension access problems, improves alignment accuracy and eliminates the need for roll-on pads and ramps
- —Billet aluminum construction, CNC-milled for high accuracy
- —Includes four wheel plates
- —Available for any hub patterns including center locks
- —Excellent suspension adjustment access for mechanics
- —Raises vehicle approximately 5” for easy access
- —Accurate water level using home center PVC pipe
- —High accuracy without wheel runout errors
- —Precise rolling radius/corner weight control measurements
- —Precise leveling with the floor tiles or laser level
- —Leveling Equipment
- —Chassis Set-Up Fixture - Portable Design for easy set-up and storage; custom-built to a specific wheelbase; durable all-aluminum construction that allows adjustable tread width; fits all 15” scale systems; and offers 12” leveling feet
- —Bandolero/Legend Set-Up Fixture – adjustable for 70.5" to 73" wheelbases; adjustable for 39” to 52” tread widths
- —Additional Leveling Equipment includes: a Digital Angle Gauge with Level, an 8” Digital Protractor, a Laser Leveling Kit, a Smart Tool Angle Sensor, or a Magnetic Mount for Smart Tool
- —Chassis Dyno – Small Car D-3 Chassis Dyno 60”; designed for up to 20 HP testing of Go-Karts, Quarter Midgets, Mini Cup and Bandolero racecars; this portable design allows for easy set-up at the racetrack or shop; troubleshoot issues without burning up limited practice time at the track; set up and perform dyno tests on vehicles in minutes; additionally, this Chassis Dyno has a large diameter pressure/torque gauge; offers fine resolution on load valve; has high traction aluminum knurled rollers; provides a remote throttle control; is constructed with an all-aluminum frame with 5” aluminum rollers; Quick Reference HP/Torque Charts come with the equipment
- —Pull Down Rig - Used by winning racing teams from coast to coast; this rig is rapidly becoming the standard of NASCAR and Short Track Teams; this rig is computer-controlled for precision movements and adjustments, please refer to the product page for a list of all major features
- —Set-Up Equipment – variety of equipment and tools including: a Digital Tread Depth Gauge, EZ Sweep Caster/Slip Plates (15° or 20° Styles, Sets of 2), Nitro Dryer and parts, Staggerite Tire Caliper, ¼” or ½” Stagger Tape, Stagger Roller, variety of Caster/Camber Gauges, a variety of Caster/Camber Adapters, Turn Plates (SET OF 2), Toe Plate Kit (includes 2 Toe Plates and 2 Precision Tape Measures)
- —We also sell a variety of Adjustment Tools that may be useful when using our other automotive alignment equipment
Of course, Tanner Racing Products also has Aircraft and Automotive Scales, Pads and Accessories, as well as, an Extreme Tire Management System, Tire Gauges, a Bump Stop Adjuster, Bump Steer Gauges, Shocks and Springs, and many other useful automotive alignment equipment and accessories depending on your business or racing requirements.
Contact Tanner Racing Products and Mittler Brothers
For detailed product listings, we recommend that you obtain the latest products catalog or visit our e-commerce store. You can download the 2014 Mittler Brothers/Tanner Racing Products Catalog for later reference, or request a print copy of the 2014 Product Catalog.
Businesses and individual customers are welcome to call Mittler Brothers/Tanner Racing Products nationally, toll-free at 800-467-2464, or you call us locally in Eastern Missouri/the St. Louis metropolitan area at 636-745-7757. Additionally, you can reach us by e-mail at: email@example.com.