Automotive Leveling Equipment
Automotive Leveling Equipment from Tanner Racing Products
Racing and General Automotive Leveling Equipment and Tools
If you are looking for highly accurate, automotive leveling equipment, set-up fixtures, tools and other products for a racing team, an automotive repair shop, an auto body shop or for mechanics, then choose innovative designs and high-performance equipment from Mittler Brothers/Tanner Racing Products. Besides general automotive shop equipment and replacement parts, Tanner Racing Products designs and sells products for standard vehicle classes and for racecars including NASCAR stock cars, Formula SAE racers, Bandoleros, Legend, Quarter Midgets, other lightweight vehicle classes and even Go-Karts. As die-hard racing fans ourselves, our automotive products, leveling equipment and racing parts are well-known throughout U.S. racing circuits.
Contact Mittler Bros./Tanner Racing Products with any of your questions about products, or specifically about automotive and racing leveling equipment and chassis set-up fixtures. You may call us toll-free at 800-467-2464, or call us locally in the St. Louis Area at 636-745-7757.
Automotive Leveling Equipment and Tools for Racing Teams
Tanner Racing Products offers durable, well-built, innovatively designed and engineered equipment, chassis set-up fixtures, tools and other leveling equipment for most classes of automobiles, racecars and lightweight racing vehicle classes. We have the tools your team or automotive shop requires for automotive leveling. Get the best performance out of your vehicle(s) with equipment, tools and accessories from Tanner Racing Products.
Some of the racing and automotive leveling equipment available from Tanner Racing Products includes:
- —Chassis Set-Up Fixture – custom-built to your racing team’s or company’s wheel base specifications; this Chassis Set-Up Fixture offers a portable design for easy use in the shop or at the racetrack; also this fixture is easy to set-up and the low-profile design allows for easy storage; this fixture features an all-aluminum construction with adjustable tread width and 12” leveling feet; additionally, this fixture fits all of 15” Scale Systems
- —Bandolero/Legend Set-Up Fixture – adjustable automotive leveling equipment/set-up fixture fits 70-½” to 73” automotive wheelbases and 39” to 52” tire tread widths; this fixture is designed specifically for Bandolero and Legend racing classes
- —Laser Leveling Kit – this kit features CNC-Machined Targets and a Swivel Laser Base; Laser-Etched Scale is designed to last, it will not wear off; this Laser Leveling Kit comes with a fitted carrying case; and, it is an ideal level for use with automotive leveling scales
- —Digital Angle Gauge with Level – this new product offers many benefits including patent-pending Dead Level technology, easy-to-use features, convenient “Hold” and “Zeroing” functionality, built-in leveling, calibrate center of gravity for racecars and automobiles; you can precisely set angles on a variety of shop equipment and machinery including drill press tables, jointer fences, saw blades, sheet metal brakes, tube benders, tube notchers, and other equipment; please review the product page for leveling specifications and ranges
- —Smart Tool Angle Sensor – this is an ideal tool for setting suspension link angles, and for use on a variety of automotive equipment; this angle sensor reads degrees, and percentage of slope and pitch; and, it offers easy-to-use push button recalibration with a convenient audible “beep” at level and plumb readings; and a Magnetic Mount for Smart Tool is also available
- —8” Digital Protractor – this versatile protractor is ideal for measuring your work-piece(s) or construction angle(s) and it is easy to use for marking and layout; this protractor features long legs, with overall dimensions: 2” width X 7/8” thickness X 9” length; this protractor has strong magnets on all blade edges (which you can tighten to hold measurements), and it may be used in any plane, while offering 0.1° resolution, a high level of accuracy, and repeatable functionality; also, this protractor allows you to set miter and bevel angles on almost any machinery
Additional Automotive Leveling Equipment and Tools
Tanner Racing Products also manufactures and sells additional automotive leveling equipment, some designed specifically for various racing classes. These additional products include: a small car Chassis Dyno, Automotive Set-Up Equipment, our revolutionary Accu-Lign Alignment System (which solves suspension access problems, improves alignment accuracy, and eliminates the need for roll-on pads and ramps), or our Ultimate Pull Down Rig used by racing teams across the U.S. A., computer-controlled Automotive Scales, Pads and accessories. These are just some of the innovative automotive leveling equipment, machinery and tools available racing teams, automotive repair shops, machine shops, mechanics and other businesses requiring highly accurate automotive and racing leveling equipment.
You can review product listings for these and other tools, equipment, parts and accessories by visiting the Mittler Bros./Tanner Racing Products online store.
We ship machine shop equipment, products, automotive parts and other accessories throughout the United States and to customers worldwide. You can contact Mittler Brothers and Tanner Racing Products for automotive leveling equipment or other products; or, you can reach us nationwide at 800-467-2464.