Lightweight Automotive Spools for Repairs and Parts Replacement
New Improved Automotive Spools
Newly redesigned racing and standard automotive spools (6.1 lbs.) that are as durable as standard weight spools (7.82 Lbs) are available direct from Mittler Brothers/Tanner Racing Products. Our precision automotive spools are ideal replacement parts for general automotive repairs and for racecars of various classes. Whether you have a racing team in one of the major racing circuits including NASCAR stock cars, Formula 1 models, Quarter Midgets or even Go-Karts, undoubtedly you require reliable, durable spools and other automotive parts.
Your team, shop mechanics or machinists can rely on Mittler Bros./Tanner Racing Products for high quality, precision CNC-machined parts and manufacturing. Our spool forgings offer a lightweight alternative to standard parts, an alternative that is equal in strength to a standard weight spool.
You Can Rely on Mittler Bros./Tanner Racing Products for Precision, Lightweight Automotive Spools—Contact Us
Call Mittler Bros./Tanner Racing Products Toll-Free at 800-467-2464 or 636-745-7757
Automotive Spools: Parts Categories
Our redesigned line of automotive spools are guaranteed for life, and are ideal, lightweight parts solutions for race teams, automotive repairs shops, or for maintenance and replacement. Currently, our high-strength, lightweight automotive spool models include options for Ford, Chrysler, Dana and Toyota automobiles.
Our current line of spools includes:
- —Chrysler Spools—options include an 8.75 Chrysler 4130 Heat Treated 30 Spline (9.24 lbs) model or a 35 Spline (8.40 lbs.) model
- —Dana 44 Spools—available parts options include Dana 44 4130 Heat Treated 30 Spline High Series (9.44 lbs.) or 30 Spline Low Series (9.44 lbs.) models
- —9” Ford Spools—parts options include Ultra Lite Steel Spool 4130 Heat Treated 28 Spline (6.22 lbs.) or a 31 Spline (5.94 lbs.); Standard Steel Spool 4130 Heat Treated 28 Spline, 31 Spline or a 33 Spline models/styles; a “Scalloped” Steel Spool 4130 Heat Treated 40 Spline model; and Standard Steel Spools models including a 35 Spline Small Bearing, a 35 Spline Big Bearing or a 35 Spline (Strange) model style
- —9” Ford Mini Spools—this line of spools includes a 28 Spline Mini Spool (2.98 lbs.) and a 31 Spline Mini Spool (2.74 lbs.); a Moly Cross Pin is available
- —Toyota Spools—parts options include a Toyota 8” 4130 Heat Treated 30 Spline (6.46 lbs) or a Toyota V6 4130 Heat Treated 30 Spline (6.92 lbs.) model; Dwarf & Legend Steel 10 Bolt 23 Spline (3.56 lbs.) or a Steel 8 Bolt 23 Spline (2.92 lbs.) model, and other spools in this category include an Aluminum 10 Bolt 23 Spline (1.74 lbs.) or an Aluminum 8 Bolt 23 Spline (1.24 lbs.); additionally, we fabricate a Mini Dwarf & Legend Steel 8 Bolt 23 Spline (1.18 lbs) model
Some of the specific fabrication benefits of Mittler Bros./Tanner Racing Products’ automotive spools include:
- —Precision design, engineering and fabrication
- —Lightweight designs that are equivalent to heavier standard spool weights
- —Fabrication utilizing CNC-machined forgings
- —Steel spools conforming to 4130 heat-treated standards
- —Aluminum spools conforming to 7075-T6 standards
- —A wide selection to fit many vehicles
- —A selection including standardized 23, 28, 31, 33, 35 and 40 Spline sizes
- —A lifetime guarantee that covers the spool(s) against breakage/failure
Some of the additional options for our automotive spools include:
- —Heavy-duty pinion support for all 9” Ford cases
- —Precision CNC-machined from billet
- —Additional parts configurations including Daytona Bearing, Big Bearing and 10 Bolt Heavy Duty
Request Information about Racing and Automotive Spools
Please contact Mittler Brothers about specific products, or with your questions about equipment, parts and accessories. We fabricate a wide range of general machine shop equipment, tools and accessories. We can assist your business, mechanics or machinists with selecting the best parts, tools and other accessories for specific jobs or repairs. You can call Mittler Brothers toll-free, nationwide at 800-467-2464 or call us locally at 636-745-7757.
Mittler Bros./Tanner Racing Parts designs, engineers and manufactures automotive, racing and aircraft parts, and general machine shop equipment in the USA—we are just west of St. Louis, Missouri. We ship products nationwide; heavier equipment ships by truck freight rates. International companies are welcome to ask about equipment and parts availability and shipping rates.