Beverly Cutter or Beverly Shears and Accessories
Sheet Metal Fabrication Equipment
A Beverly cutter or Beverly shears or Beverly throatless shears is a portable blade tool designed for sheet metal fabrications, more specifically for creating cuts in sheet metals (aluminum, mild steels, copper, brass, stainless steel, etc.). With portability as one feature, you can use a Beverly cutter in a machine shop or offsite. Many of our clients are racing teams and DIYers, and sheet metal cutters, benders, hand presses and handheld tools are ideal tools to take along with you on the racing circuit or for other uses, such as at a construction site or for repairs and parts replacements away from your main facility or at home.
Call Mittler Bros. at 1-800-467-2464
Beverly Cutter Manufacturer
Mittler Bros./Tanner Racing Products manufactures several portable cutting tools (shears, brakes and manual tools) for sheet metals. Whether in the shop or offsite, machinists know how useful Beverly shears can be. Make “on-the-spot” repairs to panels, hoods, doors or other standard parts, or use them for cutting replacement parts for custom work on racecars (NASCAR stock, Formula SAE, Bandolero, Quads, quarter-midgets, Go-Karts and racing vehicles under 1000 lbs.). Sheet metal cutters are also ideal for a wide range of uses such as for classic car restorations, for replacing parts for manufactures that are out-of-business, for vintage WWII aircraft restorations or repairs at air shows, for marine/boating applications, or for a wide range of other, practical, urgent repairs or parts replacement.
Our Beverly cutters and accessories include:
- 14 Gauge Beverly Cutter or Throatless Beverly Shear
- 18 gauge stainless steel cutting capacity
- 14 gauge mild steel cutting capacity
- 4-¼” blade length; replacement blades sold separately
- 18” height (excluding handle length)
- Weighs only 18 lbs.
- 10 Gauge Beverly Cutter or Throatless Beverly Shear
- 14 gauge stainless steel cutting capacity
- 10 gauge mild steel cutting capacity
- 4-3/8” blade length
- 15” height (excludes handle length)
- Weighs only 35 lbs.
- 7 Gauge Beverly Cutter or Throatless Beverly Shear
- 7 gauge mild steel cutting capacity
- 10 gauge stainless steel cutting capacity
- 5-5/8” blade length
- 15” height (excludes the length of the handle)
- Weighs 58 lbs.
- Replacement Beverly cutter blades for all models (14 gauge, 10 gauge and 7 gauge blades)
Additional shearing equipment manufactured by Mittler Bros. includes slitters or Slitting Beverly Shears, replacement 3-½” blades (high carbon/high chrome blades) and other metalworking handheld tools. Beverly slitters are available for 10 gauge mild steels or 14 gauge stainless steel sheet metal cutting and/or fabrications. Additionally, slitters have 3/16” mild steel trimming capacity.
Mittler Bros./Tanner Racing Products manufactures Beverly cutter equipment, shears, slitters and replacement blades in the US! We design, engineer, fabricate and ship from our facilities just west of the St. Louis metropolitan area.
Contact Mittler Bros. Nationwide by Calling 1-800-467-2464
If You Are Near St. Louis, Call Locally at 636-745-7757