Differential Housings and Accessories
Differential Housings and Accessories Manufacturer and Supplier
Missouri Manufacturer of Differential Housings and Accessories
Are you looking for high-performance and/or racing differential housings and accessories? If so, then review the high-performance products designed, engineered and manufactured by Mittler Brothers/Tanner Racing Products. We design, engineer and fabricate our parts just west of the St. Louis metropolitan area and we supply automotive companies, repair shops, automotive restoration enthusiasts and racing teams nationwide (and internationally). Our dedication to fabricating the best differential housings and accessories is known throughout the racing circuits.
Call Mittler Bros./Tanner Racing Products Toll-Free at 800-467-2464
High-Performance Automotive Parts for Most Racecar Vehicle Classes
We manufacture products for a wide range of racecar vehicle classes including NASCAR, Formula 1 (SAE), and for vehicle classes under 1,000 lbs., in particular, Quarter Midgets, Bandoleros, MiniCup cars, and even Go-Karts. Feel free to peruse our online store, we have just about any kind of car parts you can think of, since we’ve been in the business now since the 1980s!
Some of the available automotive differential housings and accessories that we manufacture include:
- —Differential Housings/Custom Rear End Housings – our designs use a unique triangulate design; we design and engineer differential housings with CAD/CAM software and these automotive parts are precision CNC-machined; we fabricate custom rear end housing with mild steel grade 4130 (Construction Dragster); these items are all TIG welded, have a precision ground mounting plate and come with drain and fill plugs installed
- —9” Racing Housings – our current standard 9 Racing Housings include: Complete Floater Housing Assembly, Track 9 Housing Standard Weight (1/8” Thick), Track 9 Housing NASCAR Approved (3/16” Thick), Econo 9 Ford Housing (3/16” Thick), Basic Rear Kit Track 9, Basic Rear Kit Econo 9, Housing (Track 9, 30” x 60” x 90”)), Housing (Track 9, 62” x 31” x 31”), or an Econo Track 9” (30” x 60” x 90”)
- —Off Road Housings and Hubs - Off Road Rear Hub Kits; Off Road Spindle Snouts; Rotor Adapter Plates; Off Road 5 x 5 – ½” Hub Parts; Dr. Flng Steel, 24 Spl 5 x 5-½”, Dr. Flng Steel, 40 Spl 5 x 5-½”; Off Road Grand National Rear Hub Accessory Kit Right Side - 24 Spline; Off Road Grand National Rear Hub Accessory Kit Left Side - 24 Spine; Off Road Grand National Rear Hub Accessory Kit Right Side - 40 Spline; or an Off Road Grand National Rear Hub Accessory Kit Left Side - 40 Spline
- —Floater Housing Accessories - GN 5X5 Hub Parts (Right Hand 5x5 G N Spindle Nut, Left Hand 5x5 G N Spindle Nut, Tang Locking Washer, Inner/Outer Bearing, Inner/Outer Race #L610510, Seal, Hub - SCP-2168, Seal, Axle - SCP-50395, O' Ring for Drive Flange #241, O' Ring for 24 Spline Hub Cap # 132, Left Hub Accessory Kit, Right Hub Accessory Kit, or Rear Dust Cap w/bolts and O-Ring - 24 Spline); Grand National Double Spline Axles (several styles, specific spline size); Light Weight Gun Drilled Axles (Spline 32, several sizes); Grand National Snouts (four models); Spindle Nut Socket; 9" Ford Inner Axle Seals; and, High Pressure Lube
- —Drag Rear End Brackets - BR1 Drag Rear End Bracket, BR2 Drag Rear End Bracket, BR3 Drag Rear End Bracket, BR6 Drag Rear End Bracket, BR7 Drag Rear End Bracket or BR8 Drag Rear End Bracket models
- —Rear End Accessories - Big Ford Housing Ends (various); Symmetrical / Lamb Housing Ends 3.150” Bore, 3/8” Bolt Holes; Oldsmobile Housing Ends 3.150” Bore 3/8” Bolt Holes; 2-½” Aluminum Filler Cap Assemblies (various parts); 1-¼” Fill Cap Assemblies; 1/8" Rear End Vent Fitting and Weld Bung; ½” Rear End Short Drain Bung/Plug; Face Plates Studs (10/set); Pinion Angle Plates; ¾” P Long Drain Bung/Plug; ¾” Rear End Drain Fill Bung; Vent, 1/8" Bronze; ¾” P Short Drain Bung/Plug; ½” P Long Drain Bung/Plug; ½” Rear End Long Drain Bung or a Road Coarse Housing End
- —Rear End Narrowing Kits - Rear End Narrowing Kit; Narrowing Kit For 9” Ford Floater Housings; Turned, Ground and Polished 1-½” Diameter Shafts; Outer Line Up Blocks (couple of different styles); Inner Line Up Blocks (various models); and, Pinion Centering Plates for various models
- —Axels (Group) - liAxle, 26.5" GN Solid, 31-Spl; Axle, 27.5" GN Solid, 31-Spl; Axle, 27.5" GN GD, 31-Spl; Axle, 28.5" GN Solid, 31-Spl; Axle, 28.5" GN GD, 31-Spl; Axle, 30.5" GN Solid, 31-Spl; Axle, 30.5" GN GD, 31-Spl; Axle, 31.5" GN Solid, 31-Spl; Axle, 31.5" GN GD, 31-Spl; Axle, 32.5" GN Solid, 31-Spl; Axle, 32.5" GN GD, 31-Spl; Axle, 33.5" GN Solid, 31-Spl; Axle, 34.5" GN Solid, 31-Spl; Axle, 28.0" GN Solid, 28-Spl; Axle, 28.5" GN Solid, 28-Spl; Axle, 30.0" GN Solid, 28-Spl; or an Axle, 32.5" GN Solid, 28-Spl
- —Billet Aluminum 3rd Members - CNC machined precision automotive parts; multiple sizes available; fit 9-½” Ring Gears; Pinion-Support-Drilled for 5 or 10 bolt patterns; and Ring Gear Bolt Support
- —Drive Flanges - Standard Drive Flange 5 x 5 – 6061; Ultimate Drive Flange 5 x 5 – 7075; Steel Drive Flange 24 Spline 5 x 5; and Bolt Circle Adapters (Bolt Circle Adapter Aluminum or Bolt Circle Adapter Steel)
- —Front Hubs - 5 X 5 Front Hubs and Parts (various parts); Impala Front Hubs and Parts (various parts); Rotor Adapter Plates (several styles); Rotor Bolts (13 and 15 piece sets); Light Weight Brake Rotor .810 (11.75” Dia. x .810” Thick 8.5 lbs.); or a Standard Brake Rotor 1.250 (11.75” Dia. x 1.25” Thick 9lbs.)
- —Rear Hubs - Complete Rear Hub Kits (several kits); 5 x 5 Rear Hubs & Parts (several parts styles); Lite-Weight Rear Hub; Wheel Studs .690" Knurl (four parts styles)
Please review the product listings available throughout our online store for more information about particular parts or about differential housings and accessories. If you require more information, please contact us with your questions. We will gladly help you choose the right automotive parts for your racecar or other vehicle(s). Mittler Bros. and Tanner Racing Products ships automotive parts, differential housings and accessories throughout the United States and worldwide.
Choose High-Performance Differential Housings and Accessories for Your Racing Team—Contact Mittler Bros./Tanner Racing Today!
Call Mittler Bros./Tanner Racing Products Nationwide at 800-467-2464
St. Louis Area Callers, You May Call Locally at 636-745-7757