Hydraulic Shop Press
Hydraulic Shop Press for Sheet Metal Fabrication
Hydraulic Shop Press for Machine Shops and Repair Businesses
With a hydraulic shop press for your small machine shop, automotive repair shop, auto body business or parts fabrication, you can decrease sheet metal and parts fabrication and repair times, increase productivity, and offer additional fabrication and repair services at more affordable or competitive rates.
Mittler Bros./Tanner Racing Products are small tooling and fabrication experts with a passion for car and racing. In fact, many of our tools and equipment systems are designed for racing teams, auto body shops and automotive restoration. Our hydraulic shop press and other metal forming hand tools are ideal for fabricating replacement parts, fenders, door panels, hoods, rear panels or even for creating tube safety cages for drivers. The uses of our tools are nearly limitless. And with durable 3/8” steel plating construction on many equipment systems, you can rest assured that your Mittler Bros. hydraulic shop press or other parts, tools and equipment systems will last, and provide you with the tools you need to get the job done right.
For Hydraulic Shop Press Equipment and Accessories—Contact Mittler Bros./Tanner Racing Products Today!
Call Today: 1-800-467-2464
Machine Shop Hydraulic Presses
Our hydraulic shop press systems, equipment and accessories include a wide range of products for sheet metal fabrication and manipulation. With our presses, replace damaged panels, door, hoods, or fabricate replacement parts meeting OEM specifications for cars, racecars (NASCAR, quarter midgets, Formula 1s, go-karts, etc.), boats, aircraft, heavy-duty commercial vehicles, trailers or other conveyances.
Our hydraulic shop presses and manual presses include:
- Hydraulic Bench Presses
- 5 ton and 10 ton units
- Electric and air pumps, hoses, fittings, and miscellaneous parts
- Durable, steel plate construction for a long life
- Can be used as a standard arbor presses
- Wide range of hydraulic shop press accessories – our presses use standard flares and punches for oblong, round and square holes
- Additional Presses and Accessories
- Louver Presses – Louver starter kits include the parts you need to mount and start using your Louver or bench presses; 1” to 5” style standard kits; 3” dome Louver; wide range of Louver punches including 1” to 5” sets, dome Louvers, Louver blocks (urethane), and punch stripper assemblies for multiple applications
- Manual Bench Press – 3 ton capacity; Mittler Bros. standard punches and standard flares; hole press uses square, round and oblong standard flares and punches; steel plate construction on the body of the press
- Press Accessories
- Punch and die mounting kits
- Hex, oblong, rectangle, round, and square punches and dies available
- Metric round punch dies available
- Specialty punches including Dzus punches, corner radius punches, Louver dies
- Shear plates
- Shear tooling assemblies
- Corner punch assemblies
- 90˚ bend kits available for bench presses
- Louver press starter kits
Custom Industrial Automation Equipment Fabrication
Mittler Bros. provides presses, hydraulic shop press equipment and industrial automation design and fabrication services for business clients nationwide. If you need specialized fabrications, engineering, equipment designs or automated industrial equipment for special use or manufacturing, be sure to contact the design and engineering team at Mittler Bros. We are the fabrication experts.
Toll-Free Calls: 1-800-467-2464
Local St. Louis Area Callers: 636-745-7757