Industrial Automation Equipment
Industrial Automation Equipment Solutions for Industry, Manufacturing, Assembly and Business
Custom, Industrial Automation Equipment, Fabrication Shop in Missouri
Mittler Brothers/Tanner Racing Products maintains 50,000+ sq. ft. facility where we develop manufacturing and industrial automation equipment solutions from concept to completion for our industrial, manufacturing, parts assembly, machine shop, automotive and other clients. Our team has the experience, drive and the ability to create custom industrial automation equipment for a wide range of clients. Whatever your particular need, here in Missouri, throughout the United States, or worldwide, let us know how we can assist your company with engineering, building and delivering custom automation equipment to solve your particular automation quandary or predicament.
Call Mittler Bros./Tanner Racing Products Toll-Free at (800) 467-2464
St. Louis Metropolitan Area Callers: (636) 745-7757
Full-Service Industrial Automation Shop with Experienced Personnel
We bring a wide skill set with employees with considerable experience in design, engineering and in creating custom equipment to resolve production, assembly or other problems facing your business. Whether you need a specific solution for an assembly line or you need new, custom equipment for a new facility or expansion project, take the time to discuss your requirements, specifications and expected deliverables. We can help your company engineer automated industrial or manufacturing equipment.
Some of our services include, but are not limited to the following:
- —Full service industrial automation shop
- —Custom industrial automation equipment design solutions
- —Industrial automation engineering
- —CAD/CAM, AutoCAD and 3D modeling design utilizing the latest software including SolidWorks 3D
- —Equipment fabrication
- —Precision machining/CNC machining
- —Arc, M.I.G., T.I.G. and general welding services
- —Equipment assembly and finishing (painting)
- —Robotic integration—Mittler Brothers employs certified technicians and we are a FANUC Authorizes Integrator
- —Download Mittler Brothers’ industrial automation e-brochure
Production Capabilities at Mittler Brothers
Our certified technicians and engineering staff update training and certification on an annual basis. Our staff is fully versed in a wide range of industrial automation equipment design/build/engineering techniques. We can accommodate methods covering a broad base of engineering requirements including mechanical design principles and techniques to engineer and integrate pneumatic systems, hydraulics, electrical systems, PLC programming, integrating robotic assemblies, machine shop fabrication equipment design, CNC equipment design and fabrication, precision machining and other services.
We recommend that you learn more about Mittler Bros./Tanner Racing Products capabilities and our experience in engineering custom, industrial automation equipment.
- —Please review our facilities’ list for specific equipment and production capacity
- —Review information about our job shop capabilities
- —Review project examples covering past engineering work
- —Watch short videos about industrial automation projects (Worm Screw Project, CNC Machining Demo for Custom Billet Crankshafts, or the ChipMaster Chip Packing System)
You can contact Mittler Bros./Tanner Racing Products; call us toll-free, nationwide at (800) 467-2464; or, local callers in St. Louis or eastern Missouri are welcome to call us at our local phone number: (636) 745-7757.