Metal Brake Shear
Metal Brake Shear Supplier—Mittler Bros./Tanner Racing Products
Metal Brake Shear and Box and Pan Brake Manufacturer
Mittler Bros. designs metal brake (shear) equipment for sale direct to automotive businesses, racing teams, vintage aviation restorers, classic car restorers, machine shops, automotive repair and auto body shops, and for manufacturing and industrial companies. At Mittler Bros., we design, engineer and fabricate the products we sell—that is right, we produce “Made in the USA” equipment and parts for shipment nationwide or globally!
Mittler Bros. Is Your Metal Brake (Shear) Manufacturer and Supplier—Contact Us with Your Product Questions or Orders
For American-Made Metal Brakes—Call Mittler Bros. at (800) 467-2464
Flexible-Use Metal Brake Shear Equipment and Accessories
Our flexible-use metal brake shearing equipment, shear brakes, tube benders, sheet metal shears, English Wheels, Planishing and power hammers, presses, automotive parts, dies, mounts, flares, punches, hydraulic pumps, parts sets, accessories and other products are useful for any fabricator.
Currently, we manufacture the following classes of metal brake shear equipment and sheet metal brakes:
- 52” Foot Shear Brakes—with a 52” cutting clearance, foot shear control, steel work table, back gauge kit (optional); accessories and other parts that make this an ideal tool for panel fabrications
- Ultimate Box and Pan Brake—48” and 72” (with floor stand) pan brakes, box and pan brakes, shear or siding brakes; unique-in-industry design utilizes three fingers; upper set back (wrenchless) adjustment options; multiple upper fingers, bed fingers and apron fingers and box and pan brake fingers and accessory parts
- 22 Gauge Brakes—radius brake (72" 22 gauge brake at 1/2" x 72" long), upper radius brake (optional on 72” long model), and sheet metal straight brakes (72" or 96" wide); 16 Gauge Sheet Metal Brakes also available
- Radius Brakes—6' and 8' radius brakes with 5 radii, radius bars (48” and 72” size models), and accessory parts
- Miscellaneous metal brake shear and radius brake accessories include apron stops (adjustable), back gauge kits, many finger kit styles, replacement parts, and wide range of metal forming and manual metalworking tools
Industries Supplied by Mittler Bros./Tanner Racing Products
Although many of our products are for racing, automotive parts fabrication, automotive customization and classic car restorations, many industries find our products absolutely necessary for daily operations. Mittler Bros. supplies metal brake shear equipment, brake shears and many other parts and equipment systems to:
- NASCAR racing teams (and to all the other major and minor racing circuits)
- Classic car or vintage automobile restorers, owners and DIYers
- Vintage aircraft restorers, World War II aviation enthusiasts and airplane DIYers
- Aviation parts manufacturers
- Railroads – that’s right we designed and fabricated one of the first, new wheel/axle designs for railcars in over 40 years!
- Boating/marine applications – parts fabrications and repairs
- Machinist’s shops
- Auto body, auto repair, auto dealers and related businesses
- Custom fabricators
- Manufacturing and industrial business that fabricate parts
- Industries needing design, engineering and fabrication of new industrial automation equipment or for re-tooling projects
Contact Mittler Bros. for custom design, engineering and manufacturing solutions for industrial automation equipment or parts fabrication machinery.
Call Mittler Bros. for Metal Brakes (Shear) or Accessories at (800) 467-2464
Local St. Louis Area Calls: 636-745-7757