Metal Fabrication–Metal Benders and Custom Automotive Bending Equipment
Specialty Metal Fabrication Tools, Products and Services
Mittler Bros. provides durable, high-end automotive repair and fabrication equipment including metal fabrication tools (handheld, hydraulic, electric, mechanical and mountable products) for repair shops, car parts fabricators, racecar drivers, teams and mechanics, and for do-it-yourselfers (DIY). As a leader in innovative standard equipment design, specialty products, and custom fabrications, Mittler Bros. provide the essential parts your shop needs for long-lasting fabrication, maintenance and repairs. Mittler Bros. manufactures and fabricates parts that are made in the USA.
Automotive Metal Fabrication Tools
Mittler Bros. offers a wide range of automotive metal fabrication tools, equipment and accessories. In addition, you get what you pay for, meaning all of our products are durable and long lasting. Some of the fabricating tools available direct from Mittler Bros. includes:
- Tube Benders – bending equipment, hydraulic and manual benders, shoe sets and accessories
- Tube Notchers – notching equipment, single and variable speed, hydraulic tube notchers, cutting equipment, hole saws, and accessories
- Bead Rollers – power drives, industrial drives, high throat bead rollers, rotary machines and accessories
- Bench Presses – manual and hydraulic, 10 ton bench presses, and Louver kits and accessories
- Metal Forming Hand Tools – variety of hammers, mallets, rivet tools, pliers, seamers, snips, shot bags, slappers, T-dollies and many other accessories
- Punches, flares, sets and accessories (automotive and aircraft, actually)
- Shrinker/Stretchers – power and manual tools and replacement parts; our powered shrinker/stretchers work on aluminum and various steel gauge classes
- And a wide variety of hydraulic, electric and hand held tools and their accessories
Shared Passion for Innovative Automotive Equipment
Mittler Bros. shares the same passion as mechanics, racecar drivers and car aficionados. Whether you have a professional fabrication shop, or you are a hobbyist or weekend builder, we have the fabrication tools to handle the job. In addition, we offer custom industrial fabrication services, can assist you with buying the right equipment and accessories for the job, or supply your team or company with the high quality automotive equipment, tools and accessories that you need for top-notch work and repairs.