Metal Shaper Station and Accessories
Durable Metal Shaper Station and Accessories for Your Business
Choose an American-Made Metal Shaper Station and Accessories for Your Machine Shop
If you are looking for metal shaping, review the durable, American-made metal shaper station and accessories available direct from the manufacturer Mittler Brothers. The Mittler Brothers Metal Shaper Station for English Wheels is a great machine shop piece of equipment for automotive shops, auto body shops or for racing teams. Whether you need equipment for racecar customization, general sheet metal panel fabrication or for other applications, Mittler Brothers has the sheet metal fabrication machinery, equipment, tools and accessories. This metal shaping equipment is also ideal for aviation enthusiasts and aircraft restoration specialists and hobbyists.
Call Mittler Bros./Tanner Racing Products Toll-Free at 800-467-2464
Metal Shaper Station Specifications
The Mittler Bros. Metal Shaper Station is ideal for a wide range of sheet metal fabrication tasks, customization projects and repairs. Our Metal Shaper Station offers businesses affordable, compact equipment for limited shop space. Our metal shaping station is ideal for a variety of shop tasks:
- ——A Metal Shaping Station work cell that allows users ease-of-use for hammering and blocking in order to pre-form custom steel or aluminum panels and/or parts, particularly replacement automotive panels or aircraft panels
- ——Complete wheeling, raising and finishing of aluminum or steel sheet metal panels
- ——General sheet metal shrinking or sheet metal stretching—Mittler Bros. also sells Shrinker/Stretchers, individual shrinkers, individual stretchers, combination units, and an assortment of related accessories
- ——Planishing sheet metal for fabrication tasks including manufacturing motorcycle tanks, car hoods and panels, hood scoops, fenders and flares, door panels, or even aircraft skins
- ——Learn more about Mittler Planishing Hammers and accessories
This durable Metal Shaping Station has the following product specifications:
- ——Maximum sheet metal capacity is 16 gauge mild steels (0.060”) or 10 gauge soft aluminum (0.100”)
- ——CNC-machined, durable heat-treated steel frame engineered to last
- ——A working height of 47”, a 52” width by a 55” depth
- ——Maximum anvil opening of 1” (weight 475 lbs.)
- ——An Upper Wheel that is 2” wide x 4-½” in diameter
- ——Rolls case hardened metal
- ——Includes Six Anvil Wheels as the standard accessory set; Metal Shaper Station accessory Anvil Wheels are 2-½” diameter x 2” wide; flat 12” radius x ¾” wide; flat 8-½” radius x ½” wide; flat 5” radius x 3/8” wide; flat 3-¼” radius x ¼” wide; and a flat 2-3/8” radius x 1/8” wide Anvil Wheel
- ——Replacement parts available
Metal Shaping English Wheels and Accessories
Mittler Bros. also manufactures metal shaping English Wheels and accessory parts. These make a great shop addition to go with your Metal Shaping Station and accessories. You can choose from the following equipment and accessories:
- ——Standard Bench Mount English Wheel—a 26-½” deep throat; 17-½” from the bottom frame to Anvil Wheel top; 2-½” O.D. 2” wide anvils, and 7” O.D. x 2” wide Top Wheel; rugged tube construction (3” x 4” x ¼”); additionally, the standard model offers adjustable anvil wheel angles, a Kick Wheel Manual Pressure Adjustment, Cam Action Release on the Top Wheel for rapid anvil changes during fabrication; six Anvil Wheels are included; and, this model’s maximum tooling capacity is 10 gauge (0.100”) soft aluminum or 16 gauge (0.060”) mild steels
- ——Unwelded Standard Bench Mount English Wheel Kit—includes all English Wheel machined parts; frame material parts are cut-to-length; and detailed, step-by-step instructions and blueprints are included
- ——Standard English Wheel Kit—English Wheel machined parts only
Free-Standing Floor Model English Wheel models available; please review product page for technical information, specifications, features and overall dimension
Anvil Wheels and Accessories—we manufacture a variety of Anvil Wheels and accessory parts; please review specific product pages for more information
- ——Optional Floor Stand with Locking Casters supports our Hydraulic Bench Press and Mittler 2900 series English Wheels
- ——Anvil Wheels are CNC-machined in-house and heat treated steel is hard turned after the heat treatment to ensure accurate concentricity, specifically a 2-½” diameter x 2” wide
- ——Anvil Wheels include: a Flat Anvil Wheel, a 12” Radius with ¾” Flat Anvil Wheel, a 8-½” Radius with ½” Flat Anvil Wheel, a 5” Radius with 3/8” Flat Anvil Wheel, a 3-¼” Radius with ¼” Flat Anvil Wheel, a 2-3/8” Radius with 1/8” Flat Anvil Wheel, a Set of Wheels (the six previous listed wheels), a 3” O.D. x ¾” with Flat Edging Anvil Wheel, a 3" O.D. x ¾” with Radius Deep Reach Anvil Wheel, and a Replacement Upper Wheel with a 7” O.D.
- ——Learn more about English Wheels from Mittler Bros.
Other Metal Fabrication Equipment from Mittler Bros.
You are welcome to contact us about any specific products including metal shapers, English Wheels, English Wheel Anvils, Metal Forming Hand Tools, Power Hammers (including pedestals, fabricated arms, dies and other accessories), Planishing Hammers (including our 12” or 24” models and Planishing Hammer Anvils), Shrinker/Stretchers, or any of our other sheet metal fabrication machinery and tools that your business requires. We offer many additional product categories of sheet metal fabrication equipment, tools and accessory parts.
Please review your options by perusing the Mittler Bros./Tanner Racing Products online store. We ship products throughout the United States and to clients worldwide.
Call Mittler Bros. Toll-Free, Nationwide: (800) 467-2464
Local Calls: (636) 745-7757