Pan Brake (Box and Pan Brake) Equipment Available from Mittler Brothers
What Is a Pan Brake?
A pan brake or a box and pan brake is usually a stand along sheet metal forming brake with various finger adaptors for standard, specialized or custom bending and shearing. Pan brakes are used frequently in the assembly of metal box structures from small retail decorative boxes to metal storage cases to filing cabinets to larger industrial metal boxes to fabricating parts for automotive, marine and aviation repair, parts assembly or product finishing.
A pan brake is an essential tool for industrial applications, manufacturing and custom fabrication.
Call Mittler Bros. at 1-800-467-2464
Box and Pan Brake Manufacturer
Mittler Bros. and Tanner Racing Products are nationally known brands and we are a pan brake and sheet metal brake manufacturer. Located just west of the St. Louis metropolitan area, just off of Interstate 70, we are situated uniquely for fast shipping of durable, 3/8” steel plate, sheet metal brakes and automotive supplies.
Currently, Mittler Bros. manufactures (in the USA!) box and pan brakes, equipment, optional parts and accessories including:
- Ultimate Box and Pan Brake
- 48" 16 Gauge Ultimate Box and Pan Brake set
- 72" 18 Gauge Ultimate Box and Pan Brake with Floor Stand
- Accessories: wrenchless upper set back adjustment, bed fingers, apron fingers and upper fingers
- 22 Gauge Brakes
- Radius Brake for 72" 22 Gauge Brake 1/2" x 72" Long
- 22 Gauge Capacity Sheet Metal Straight Brakes - 72" and 96” wide models
- Optional Upper Radius Brake
- 16 Gauge Brakes
- Radius Brakes
- 6' Radius Brake or 8' Radius Brake with 5 radii (1 Radius Head & 4 Radius Tubes)
- 22 Gauge Radius Brake 1/2" x 72" Long and Optional Upper Radius Brake
- 52” Foot Shear Brakes
- 52” cutting clearance; foot shear control
- Back Gauge Kit for Ultimate 52" Foot Shear available
- Steel worktable
- Apron Stop (adjustable height)
- Back Gauge Kits
- Radii Bars – 48” and 72” Size Models
- Finger Kits
- Heavy Duty Floor Stand for 48” Pan/Sheet Metal brakes
In addition, Mittler Bros. carries a wide range of handheld metalworking or metal forming tools.
Affordable Pan Brakes for Racing Teams and Small Machine Shops
Our products are affordable enough for small businesses and race teams. So, you can have the best equipment available to keep your racecars (stock, Formula 1s, dragsters, go-karts, quarter midgets and other models) in top condition...it is a competitive sport after all.
Call Mittler Bros./Tanner Racing Products at 1-800-467-2464
Local Phone Calls: 636-745-7757