Portable Sheet Metal Brakes
Portable Sheet Metal Brakes for Machine Shop and On-the-Spot Fabrications
Portable sheet metal brakes from Mittler Bros. allows your personnel flexibility in setting up machine shops or transporting fabrication equipment to various sites, buildings or locations for on-the-spot standard, OEM or custom sheet metal fabrications. With the small repair shop, auto body shop, racing teams, machinists and parts fabricators in mind, we designed several classes of portable sheet metal brakes that stand alone, have optional stands, or may be bench-mount or bench-top installed. With sheet metal brakes and accessories made in the USA, you can rely on dependable equipment made near St. Louis that is used worldwide.
Call Mittler Bros./Tanner Racing Products Toll-Free: 1-800-467-2464
Portable Sheet Metal Brakes and Accessories
Our portable sheet metal brakes are quite popular (and affordable) for smaller businesses, racing teams, vintage aircraft restoration, custom automotive work, classic car restoration, or for a wide range of customization or parts fabrication for manufacturers and industrial companies alike.
- Ultimate Box and Pan Brake—48” and 72” (with floor stand) models of pan brakes or siding brakes include a unique design (moveable three fingers) that allows small shops to fabricate difficult sheet metal bends; models include multiple upper fingers, bed fingers and apron finger, wrenchless upper set back adjustment options; additional accessories and floor stand available
- 22 Gauge Brakes—22 gauge capacity sheet metal brakes for small machine shops and repair businesses includes a Radius Brake (72" 22 gauge brake at 1/2" x 72" long measurement), an Upper Radius Brake (optional radii for 72” long model), and standard straight brake (72" or 96" wide models available)
- 16 Gauge Brakes—48”, 72” and 96” bench top straight sheet metal brakes
- Radius Brakes—particularly for panel fabrications available in 6' and 8' models each with 5 radii; radius bars, and a wide range of accessories
- 52” Foot Shear Brakes—52” clearance for cutting with a foot shear control, back gauge kit (optional); and many accessories
Miscellaneous Sheet Metal Brake and Radius Brake accessories also include adjustable apron stops, back gauge kits, wide variety of finger kits, replacement parts and a wide range manual metalworking tools or metal forming tools.
Custom Industrial Design and Engineering Solutions
If your company needs assistance with design, engineering and manufacturing of industrial automation equipment and fabrication equipment, contact our design and engineering staff to discuss your company’s specific requirements. At Mittler Bros. we offer business customers options and solutions for difficult tooling problems.
Whether you need standard, portable sheet metal brakes for fabrications, or you need industrial automation or tooling design, engineering and manufacturing, Mittler Bros./Tanner Racing Products can assist with your industrial tooling requirements.
Call Mittler Bros. throughout the US: 1-800-467-2464
Local Calls: 636-745-7757