Power Hammer Equipment
Power Hammer Equipment Is Available Direct from Mittler Brothers
Order Power Hammer Equipment Direct from the Manufacturer
Power Hammers for sale are available direct from the Missouri manufacturer, Mittler Brothers/Tanner Racing Products. Mittler Bros./Tanner Racing Products designs, engineers, prototypes and manufactures products in the U.S.—just west of St. Louis in fact. We ship products nationwide, with Power Hammer equipment usually via truck freight shipping rates. Whether you own a racing team, an auto body shop, an automotive repair center or a general machine shop, Power Hammers and accessories are equipment necessary for daily operations including sheet metal fabrications, repairs, customization tasks, or even for parts production.
We manufacture a wide range of shop equipment, automotive accessories and parts and even products for aviation applications. Additionally, we work with companies to design, engineer and manufacture custom, industrial automation equipment.
Call Mittler Brothers Toll-Free, Nationwide: (800) 467-2464
St. Louis Area Local Calls: (636) 745-7757
Choose the Power Hammer Equipment that Your Business Requires for Daily Operations
We design, engineer, and fabricate all of our Power Hammer equipment to meet the specific requirements of racing teams, auto body shops, automotive repair shops, machinist shops and for industrial and manufacturing companies. These Power Hammers are Power Hammers for sale tested to meet our very high production standards. Choose Power Hammers and accessories for your business.
Your equipment and accessory options include:
- —Power Hammer (Single Head)—upper and lower arm weldments and a pedestal are sold separately; you can integrate the Single Head Power Hammer into your current Power Hammer equipment setup; this product is made of durable steel body construction with a one-horsepower motor; additionally, this product’s capacity is approximately 900 blows/strikes per minute and the design is based upon the standard, 60lb. Yoder M2 Hammer; this product is ideal for quick fabrication of complex bends, curves and shapes offering a cushioned blow that resembles shot bag and bossing mallet techniques—one major difference is that you can control the sheet metal movement
- —Single Head Power Hammer Kit—general product specifications include one Power Hammer Assembly mounted on fabricated Upper and Lower Arm Weldments; cushioned blows allow for complex sheet metal shapes; this item comes assembled and mounted on a pedestal; this Power Hammer kit is factory tested and adjustments and calibrations are properly set; this model has a 26” throat depth; the one horsepower motor powers the machinery to 900 strikes per minute, and is based upon the 60lb. Yoder M2 Hammer
- —Double Headed Power Hammer Kit—controlled movement allows for complex sheet metal fabrications normally done with bossing mallets and shot bags; product features include two Power Hammer Assemblies mounted on fabricated Upper Arm and Lower Arm Weldments; assemblies are mounted on a pedestal; additionally we factor test Power Hammers, calibrate the machinery and make sure that the proper adjustments are set; this product model has a 26” throat depth, a 1-horsepower motor, and is designed for 900 blows per minute; and, this model is based upon the standard 60lb. Yoder M2 Hammer design
- —Fabricated Arms—Power Hammer and pedestal sold separately; this is our Upper Arm and Lower Arm Weldments engineered to support our Power Hammer Kits; your price includes mounting of arms on your Power Hammer Kit order; additionally, Fabricated Arms are factory tested and calibrated for accuracy
- —Power Hammer Pedestal—a durable, steel-plated pedestal designed specifically for Power Hammer equipment; pedestal dimensions are 12” x 12” x ½” Wall with an 84” High Tube that is mounted upon a 4’ x 4’ x 1” Thick Base Plate; Power Hammer Kits and Fabricated Arms are sold separately
- —Upper Arm and Lower Arm Weldment and Pedestal Drawings—these are product drawings for machinists interested in fabricating Power Hammer equipment—this is our design drawings and specifications and all other Power Hammer products are sold separately; these drawings are included with sales of Power Hammer Kits
- —Power Hammer Dies—precision-machined dies from very high quality steel; these dies are included with the Double-Headed Power Hammer Kit and are additional accessories for other product models; our Power Hammer Dies are available as Complete Dies Sets or sold individually—specific dies include a Flat Die, a 4” Radius Bottom Die, a 6” Radius Bottom Die, a 12” Radius Bottom Die, a 24” Radius Bottom Die, a Blank Die, Stretching Set Dies, Shrinking Set Dies, and Soft Set Dies
Learn more about
Power Hammers and review
available Power Hammer products and accessories, which are ideal tools for
small machine shops, automotive repair shops, machinist’s shops or auto body
shops and for racing teams.
Mittler Bros. ships Power Hammers, Power Hammer Kits, pedestals, heads, fabricated arms and weldments via truck freight. Choose Power Hammer equipment and accessories to meet your specific fabrication demands and requirements. You can contact us toll free at (800) 467-2464 or locally at (636) 745-7757.