Quarter Midget Shocks and Parts
Quarter Midget Shocks and Parts for All of Your Racing Needs
Choose High-Performance, Quarter Midget Shocks and Parts for Your Team!
Mittler Brothers/Tanner Racing Products has been selling Quarter Midget shocks, parts and accessories, including custom-designed Quarter Midget springs for several years now. Our line of high-performance Quarter Midget shocks, other parts and Go-Kart parts offer teams some of the best parts quality available for racing circuits. We custom-design and manufacture high-performance parts as well as sell some of the leading shocks from leading manufactures including Generation 2/3 Series Shocks, Platinum Series Shocks and Vision Series Shocks.
Tanner Racing Products offers a number of parts designed specifically for Quarter Midgets and Go-Karts including shocks and springs. Some of our additional Quarter Midget/Go-Kart shocks and parts include: G2/Generation Shocks, G3/Generation Series Shocks, an extensive selection of Platinum Series Shocks, various sizes in the Vision Series Shocks, and of our own, custom-designed Quarter Midget Springs. We offer Shock Rebuilding/Valving Kits and Tools and various other parts and shock accessory items under our Shock Service Parts category.
Quarter Midget Shocks, Parts, Rebuilding Kits and Accessories
Racing teams, be sure to get your mechanic(s) and/or pit crew the high-performance, automotive and racing parts required to keep Quarter Midgets or other racecars in tip-top condition. Tanner Racing Products has an extensive line of Quarter Midget shocks, parts, rebuilding/valving kits and other accessories, so your team is always ready for the racetrack. Tanner Racing Products’ MB Shocks are have been used consistently by winning race teams since 1999!
Our line of Quarter Midget shocks and parts includes some of the best products on the market including:
- —Generation 2 Shocks - Generation 2 Shocks (G2 sizes that we sell include: 1/1, 2/2, 3/3, 4/4, 5/5 and 6/6 sizing) and Generation 2 Split Valve Shocks (please review the product listings pages since we stock a large selection of G2 Split Valve Shocks (Coil Spring Mounting Kit is also included on G2/G3 shocks)
- —Platinum 4 Shocks – please review the product listings since we offer a wide selection of sizes including 3/3, 4/4, 5/5, 6/6, 3/4, 3/5, 3/6, 4/3, 4/5, 4/6, 5/3, 5/4, 5/6, 6/3, 6/4 and 6/6
- —Vision Shocks - we offer several sizes in the Vision Shocks Series including 3/3, 4/4, 5/5, 6/6, 3/5, 5/3, 4/6 and 6/4 sizes, (please review the product listing for more detailed information about Vision Shocks and features)
- —Shock Rebuilding Tools and Kits – please review specific product listing pages for additional information about these products; we manufacture and sell a wide range of shock tools and kits (some specifically for use with Quarter Midgets); choose our Shock Rebuild Tool Kit, a G1 Shock Oil Drip Cup, a G2/G3/P4 Shock Oil Drip Cup, or Shock Body Jaws, a Shock Inflation Tool, a Shock Inflation Adaptor, Shock Jaws, shock oil (a.k.a. Tanner Tuned Oil) available in pints or quart jugs, a Universal Shock Wrench, a Deluxe Valve Core Tool w/10 Cores, or the Deluxe Valve Core Tool
- —Shock Service Parts – or list of Shock Service Parts includes: Shock Rebuild Kits (choose from Old Style G2/G3 Rebuild Kit (before to Jan. 2009), Platinum 4 and New Style G2/G3 Rebuild Kit, or choose the Vision Rebuild Kit), Shock Rebuild Valving Kits (G2/G3 Master Valving Kit, G2/G3 Master Rebuild Kit (Old Style), P4 Master Valving Kit, P4 Master Rebuild Kit, Vision Master Valving Kit or a Vision Master Rebuild Kit), Shock Shafts (G2/G3 2-packs or P4/Vision 2-packs), or choose Shock Shim Kits (G2/G3 Carbon Shim Kit, Platinum 4 Shim Kit or a Vision Shim Kit) for your specific vehicle class
We also carry custom-designed springs for Quarter Midgets including:
- —Quarter Midget Springs – Red Hot Springs 3-½” Tall and Hot Springs 5” Tall—these parts fit all Quarter Midgets; springs are custom-designed for an optimized stress level which allows for a consistent, quicker recovery; this allows the tire to follow the back side of track bumps or undulations in asphalt which ultimately should improve lap times; these springs are CNC-wound for optimum pitch; an open pitch design allows for instant recovery; also, these springs are engineered with precision closed ends; and, each spring rate offers a calibration for specific wire diameters; please review the specific pages for a wide variety of calibrated sizes for 3-½” and 5” styles
Additionally, we have a new Quad Flow Piston for Quarter Midget Shocks available in 2014, coming soon—please inquire direct about this piston, or obtain a product catalog.
Additional Quarter Midget and Go-Kart Parts
Tanner Racing Products also has additional Quarter Midget and Go-Kart parts available for race teams. We suggest that you review individual product pages for more information about specific parts and/or accessories. Currently, we offer the following, additional Quarter Midget and Go-Kart parts for teams, business, automotive shops, mechanics, and of course, for our individual DIYer customers.
You can choose these additional parts to meet your needs for Quarter Midgets and Go-Karts:
- —Mychron Tach Mounting Brackets - ¾”, 5/8” and 7/8” size brackets available
- —Sendec Tach Mounting Brackets - ¾” and 7/8” size brackets available
- —Honda Linkage Kits – Honda Throttle Linkage, Honda Throttle Cable or Deco Throttle Cable available
- —Exhaust Clamps – CNC billet aluminum clamps on Nerf Bar (Deco and Honda styles available)
- —Standard Flat Engine Plate – ¼” or ½” sizes available
- —Tapered ½” Engine Plate
- —Steering Shaft Mount
- —Quarter Midget (QM) Pullstart Strap
- —Steering Wheel Quick Disconnects - QM Steering Wheel Disconnect or Spline only for QM Disconnect available
- —Quarter Midget Axle Shaft - Standard Quarter Midget Axle Shaft or QM Axle Shaft with Snap Ring Grooves available
- —Chassis Alignment Bars – front or rear bars available separately—also, be sure to review our product listings for Small Car D-3 Chassis Dyno 60”, Big Car Chassis Set-Up Fixtures, Bandolero/Legend Set-Up Fixture, or Chassis Set-Up Fixtures and Equipment, and similar products including our custom-built Pull-Down Rigs
Contact Mittler Bros./Tanner Racing Products
Whether you own a businesses, an automotive shop, a race team, or you are a DIYer, you are always welcome to order racing parts and automotive parts direct from Mittler Bros./Tanner Racing Products. You may contact Mittler Bros. with product questions, or for advice about choosing the correct tools, parts and accessories for your specific vehicle class. Business and customers may call us nationwide at 800-467-2464, or locally in the St. Louis area at 636-745-7757. Also, you may contact us by e-mail, as well: email@example.com.
For more product information, feel free to download the 2014 Product Catalog or request a printed copy of the 2014 Product Catalog.