Racing Chassis Set-Up Fixture
Choose a Racing Chassis Set-Up Fixture from Tanner Racing Products
Racecar Chassis Set-Up Fixtures and Automotive Alignment Equipment Manufacturer
If your race team or automotive shop requires highly accurate Racing Chassis Set-Up Fixture equipment, automotive leveling products or other alignment equipment, then be sure to review the products available from leading U.S. manufacturer Mittler Brothers/Tanner Racing Products. We are racing enthusiasts and we design high-end and high-performance automotive parts and shop equipment that are ideal for automotive repair shops, mechanics, machine shops, auto body shops, and, of course, for racing pit crews. We manufacture products for standard automobile classes including NASCAR stock cars and for lightweight vehicle classes. We manufacture products that are ideal for racecars in the 1,000 lbs. and under vehicle classes including Formula SAE, Bandolero, Legend, Mini Cup racers, Quarter Midgets or even for racing Go-Karts.
Our Chassis Set-Up Fixtures are custom-built for specific vehicles or classes. Let us know what your wheel base specifications are when ordering. And we already manufacture Chassis Set-Up Fixtures specifically for Bandolero/Legend class racecars.
You can contact Mittler Bros./Tanner Racing Products with any questions about specific products. Also, feel free to call us toll-free, nationwide at 800-467-2464. If you are in the St. Louis metropolitan area or in Eastern Missouri, feel free to call us locally at 636-745-7757.
Racing Chassis Set-Up Fixtures and Alignment Equipment
As a leading manufacturer of products designed for racecars in a variety of classes, you can rely on the high-quality, innovative designs and easy-to-use equipment in our current product categories. Chassis Set-Up Fixtures are custom-built to meet our customers’ specific wheel bases. Also, these fixtures allow for easy access to wheels, axles, suspensions and other difficult to reach areas of a vehicle’s underside.
The Tanner Racing Products’ line of racing Chassis Set-Up Fixtures and related automotive alignment equipment and accessories includes:
- —Chassis Set-Up Fixture – an easy to set up and store portable design that is custom-built for your wheel base specifications; this Chassis Set-Up Fixture features an aluminum construction offering adjustable tread width, 12” leveling feet and it fits all 15” Scale Systems as well
- —Bandolero/Legend Set-Up Fixture – this adjustable leveling equipment/set-up fixture fits 70-½” to 73” automotive wheelbases, and fits 39” to 52” tire tread widths; also, this fixture is engineered specifically for lightweight Bandolero and Legend vehicle classes
- —Small Car D-3 Chassis Dyno 60” – this is a small car Chassis Dyno engineered for Bandolero, Quarter Midget, Mini Cup and Go-Kart vehicle classes; this Chassis Dyno features a portable design which makes set-ups at race tracks quick and easy; set-up tests only take minutes and the equipment offers an all-aluminum frame, 5” Aluminum Rollers, High-Traction Aluminum Knurled Rollers, a Remote Throttle Control, a Large Diameter Pressure/Torque Gauge, a Fine Resolution Load Valve and comes with Quick Reference HP/Torque Charts
- —Accu-Lign Alignment System – a revolutionary automotive alignment system that improves alignment accuracy, solves suspension access problems, and eliminates the need for roll-on pads and ramps; this system includes: four wheel plates, options for any hub pattern such as center locks, billet aluminum construction that is highly accurate (CNC-milled), and this system offers precise rolling radius/corner weight control, precise leveling with a laser or floor tiles, and high accuracy eliminating “no wheel runout errors” and is an excellent tool for suspension adjustment and even DIY projects
Tanner Racing Products manufactures and sells a wide range of other set-up and alignment equipment, tools and related accessories—also, replacement parts. Some of our additional racing and/or automotive Set-Up Equipment includes:
- —Caster/Camber Gauges (variety of styles available including: Bandolero, Ford, GM, SCP, magnetic, 5/8", 14 mm and Wide 5” available)
- —Caster/Camber Adapters (variety of styles available including: Bandolero, small Ford, GM, SCP, magnetic, 5/8", 14 mm and Wide 5”)
- —Digital Tread Depth Gauge
- —EZ Sweep Caster/Slip Plates (15° and 20° styles available)
- —Nitro Dryer and individual cartridges available (cartridge recharge/exchange available)
- —Stagger Tape (¼” and ½” tape available)
- —Staggerite Tire Caliper
- —Stagger Roller
- —Toe Plate Kit
- —Turn Plates (Set of 2 Plates)
Review listings for additional automotive leveling equipment and tools available from Tanner Racing Products. Some of these additional products include: a Digital Angle Gauge with Level, a Laser Leveling Kit, a Smart Tool Angle Sensor, a Magnetic Mount for Smart Tool, and an 8” Digital Protractor.
Tanner Racing Products: Contacts and Shipping Information
Customers and businesses are welcome to review any of our other individual product listings to learn about more about our other alignment equipment, tools, accessories, and high-end automotive replacement parts. Visit the Mittler Bros./Tanner Racing Products online store in order to learn more about our innovative product designs and high-performance automotive parts for standard automobiles, racecars and lightweight, vehicle class racecars.
Tanner Racing Products ships machine shop equipment, products, tools, automotive parts, and other accessories throughout the United States and to our customers worldwide. You can always contact Mittler Brothers and Tanner Racing Products for more information about Racing Chassis Set-Up Fixtures, Automotive Leveling Equipment or any of our other products. You can call Tanner Racing Products nationwide at 800-467-2464.