Shocks and Springs
Racing Shocks and Springs and Service Parts
Choose Tanner Racing Products’ Automotive Shocks and Springs
Racing teams and automotive repair shop personnel know that automotive/racing shocks and springs from Mittler Brothers/Tanner Racing Products are top-of-the-line products. Whether you need inventory for a repair shop, a racing team, pit crews, or just for DIY projects, Tanner Racing Products is a national leader in manufacturing and sales of Quarter Midget shocks and springs.
Choose Tanner Racing Products’ automotive shocks and springs for lightweight vehicles, other racecars, or for general automotive repairs and customization projects.
Call Mittler Bros./Tanner Racing Products Toll-Free at (800) 467-2464
Get the Right Shocks and Springs for Lightweight Vehicle Classes
Tanner Racing Products fabricates a wide range of machine shop equipment and automotive parts, particularly for car customization and most racing circuits. If you are looking for parts for lightweight vehicles in the 1,000 lbs.-and-under racing circuit classes, specifically Bandolero models, Quarter Midgets and Go-Karts, it is likely that we have the parts you require. We also manufacture and sell parts for the NASCAR and Formula 1 circuits as well.
Some of our avaialble automotive shocks and springs and other tools include:
- —Generation 2 Shocks - Generation 2 Shocks (G2 sizes including 1/1, 2/2, 3/3, 4/4, 5/5 and 6/6) and Generation 2 Split Valve Shocks please review product series descriptions since we have a large selection of G2 Split Valve Shocks (Coil Spring Mounting Kit included on G2/G3 shocks)
- —Platinum 4 Shocks – we offer a wide selection, please review product series descriptions
- —Vision Shocks - we offer several styles including Vision Shock 3/3, 4/4, 5/5, 6/6, 3/5, 5/3, 4/6 and 6/4 sizes, (please review product descriptions)
- —Quarter Midget Springs – Red Hot Springs 3-½” Tall and Hot Springs 5” Tall are custom-designed for an optimized, stress level that allows for consistent and quicker recovery which allows for quicker lap times; our parts are CNC wound with optimum pitch; these springs have precision closed ends; and, our selection of springs include parts that have calibrated wire diameters for each rate
- —Shock Rebuilding Tools and Kits – please review specific product page for additional product information; we manufacture and sell a wide range of shock tools and kits (many specifically for Quarter Midgets); choose a Shock Rebuild Tool Kit, a Shock Vise, a Shock Inflation Tool, a Shock Inflation Adaptor, Shock Body Jaws, Shock Jaws, a Universal Shock Wrench, a Shock Rebuild Drip Cup, a Deluxe Valve Core Tool w/10 Cores, or our Deluxe Valve Core Tool; and shock oil (Tanner Tuned Oil) is also available in pint or quart sizes
- —Shock Service Parts – G2 to Platinum 4 Conversion Kit, Shock Rebuild Valving Kits (G2/G3 Master Valving Kit, G2/G3 Master Rebuild Kit (Old Style), P4 Master Valving Kit, P4 Master Rebuild Kit, Vision Master Valving Kit or a Vision Master Rebuild Kit), Shock Rebuild Kits (including Old Style G2/G3 Rebuild Kit (prior to Jan. 2009), Platinum 4 and New Style G2/G3 Rebuild Kit, or choose a Vision Rebuild Kit), Shock Shafts (G2/G3 2-packs or P4/Vision 2-packs), or choose the parts you need with Shock Shim Kits (G2/G3 Carbon Shim Kit, Platinum 4 Shim Kit or a Vision Shim Kit)
Please review our wide selection of parts. If you need additional Quarter Midget and Go-Kart parts, review product selections and descriptions or contact us with your questions about the right parts for your vehicle(s) or racecar. We ship parts nationwide and internally as well.
Call Tanner Racing Products Nationwide at (800) 467-2464
St. Louis Metropolitan Area Callers: (636) 745-7757