Tube Bender – Automotive Tube Bending Equipment
Tube Benders for Automotive Repairs
Mittler Bros./Tanner Racing Products is a leader in supplying automotive racing tools, equipment, tube bender equipment, and shop machinery. Our tube bending equipment includes hydraulic, powered and manual benders, and other quality accessories made in the USA. Whether you company custom fabricates parts for auto manufacturers (aircraft manufacturers or other vehicle parts supply companies), for repair shops, or for our favorites…for race car drivers and teams, you need to have durable, quality, reliable parts. You get what you pay for when it comes to specialty products designed for high-performance automobiles, and Mittler “Blue” and Tanner Racing Products are some of the best products available on the market.
Call Mittler Bros./Tanner Racing Products at 1-800-467-2464
As a leader in providing high-end specialty automotive equipment, tools and custom parts fabrications for over 30 years, we have the experience, industry knowledge and repair requirements of high-performance vehicles, NASCAR stock cars, Formula 1s, quarter midgets, Go-Karts, and for similar vehicles.
Tube Bender Essentials
Mittler Bros.’ “Mittler Blue” line includes our own rugged, durable, heavy-duty tube bending equipment, hydraulic tube benders, portable tube benders, tube bender shoes and shoe sets, bench presses, notchers, dies, punches, cutting equipment, bead rollers and many other useful shop equipment. Mittler Bros. also stocks handheld metal forming and metal working tools (some of these are ideal for sheet metal panels and repairs, for instance).
Mittler Bros. stocks essential tube bender products including:
- Hydraulic Tube Bender – our top-of-the-line, powered, 25 ton ram, 180˚tube bender with portable work stand
- Portable Hydraulic Tube Bender – a slim, easy-to-carry, 25 ton ram 90˚ bender
- Manual Tube Bender – mountable 180˚ tube bender that is ideal for driveshaft work (round or square shoes)
- Hydraulic Tube Bender Shoes and Sets - 180˚, 90˚ round, square and pipe shoe sets from ¾ inch to 2 inches; metric sizes are available
- Manual Tube Bender Shoes and Sets (180˚ Benders) – standard round, round eccentric, square, square eccentric, and pipe shoe sets ranging from ¾ inch to 3 ½ inches
- Tube Bender Accessories
- Adjustable saddles for 90˚ and 180˚ benders
- Bend Stop for 180˚ benders
- Digital monitor for read outs
- Bend protractors for 4 inch to 8 inch tubing
- Air and electric hydraulic pumps
- Design and Instructions
- Tube bender design software packages for design, 3D design and for designing third member assemblies
- Instructional DVD available
Mittler Bros. also provides custom fabrications, particularly for industrial automation needs. Mittler Bros. custom fabricates and sells standard parts made locally in the USA, just west of the St. Louis metropolitan area – so, nationwide shipping is fast for in-stock parts!
Customer Service First
Mittler Bros. and Tanner Racing Products offer a wide range of replacement parts for high-end automotive use and for various racing vehicles.
We also custom fabricate parts for use in racecars, general automotive applications, high-performance vehicles, and for aviation applications, so, if you have unique parts specifications, please contact us.
At Mittler Bros. and Tanner Racing Products, you can rely on exceptional customer service and quality, reliable, long-lasting parts manufactured in the USA.
Business Calls Nationwide: 1-800-467-2464
Local Missouri Calls: 636-745-7757