Computer Controlled Pull Down Rig
Innovatively Designed, Computer-Controlled Pull Down Rig Is Available from Tanner Racing Products
Choose the Computer-Controlled Pull Down Rig from Tanner Racing Products for Your Team
Tanner Racing Products (Mittler Brothers Machine & Tool) offers a range of high-end automotive equipment and parts, many designed for racing teams in mind including our computer-controlled, Pull Down Rig, and other products such as our alignment and leveling equipment. We manufacture and/or sell a wide range of high-performance automotive parts and automotive shop equipment that any racing team in NASCAR or lighter-weight vehicle classes/short track circuits will find very useful. We also sell equipment an parts to teams in other circuits including truck series, drag racing, Formula SAE, MiniCup racing, Bandolero, Quarter Midget, and even for Go-Kart racing. Some of the customer comments about our computer-controlled Pull Down Rig include “quality,” “more features than expected,” and “very user friendly,” just to mention a few. This computer-controlled, Ultimate Pull Down Rig is rapidly becoming standard equipment for NASCAR and Short Track racing teams.
You may contact Tanner Racing Products/Mittler Brothers direct for help selecting shop equipment or high-performance automotive parts that you racing team may need for the season or in case of emergency work. We do also manufacture and sell a wide range of sheet metal fabrication and customization shop equipment as well. You may e-mail Tanner Racing Products any of your product questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Racing teams, businesses and individual customers may call us at 800-467-2464, or locally in Wright City, MO, (west of St. Louis) at 636-745-7757.
Choose the Computer-Controlled Pull Down Rig Available Direct from Tanner Racing Products for Your Racecar(s)
Our innovative, computer-controlled, Ultimate Pull Down Rig (Part# 50604) offers racing teams a wide range of features. Our computer-controlled, Ultimate Pull Down Rig is used by winning teams from coast-to-coast. Our computer-controlled Pull Down Rig offers you an easy-to-use piece of equipment for getting your racecar in tip-top shape for the next race.
Some of the many specifications and unique features include:
- - PC Driven Movements
- —User-defined settings for the Pull Down Rig
- —Bump steer curves/specifications
- —Camber curves/specifications
- —Tire footprint management options
- —Built-in Turn Plates
- —Full chassis pull down feature/option
- —Wheel push-up feature/option
Additionally, this computer-controlled Pull Down Rig offers you a proprietary, user interface to control rig functionality including the following features and benefits:
- - A Few of the Features of this Computer-Controlled Pull Down Rig
- —Fully self-contained and computer-controlled Pull Down Rig functions
- —An included laptop with pre-loaded data acquisition software/software tools
- —Allows you to export data to Microsoft Excel and/or Pi Toolbox
- —Full functionality allows you to pull the vehicle down or push the vehicle’s wheels up depending on your need
- —The construction of the Pull Down Rig offers an extremely rigid, durable frame resulting in minimal deflection
- —Built-in lighting is convenient for working under the vehicle/racecar
- —Three included Finger Scales provide readings for Outer, Center and Inner Loads
- —Built-in, heavy-duty Turn Plates Table will tilt allowing for easy loading of the rig
- —Installation and basic operator training included
- - A Few of the Benefits of this Computer-Controlled Pull Down Rig
- —Allows mechanics to perform accurate Bump Stop and/or Coil-Bind Setups as needed
- —Accurate alignment of your automotive springs to maximize travel
- —Allows you to travel and fully evaluate the vehicle’s chassis over the full range of motion
- —Allows substitution for testing bans and parameters
- —Allows a user to study Bump Steer and Camber changes as adjusted to see how this alters full suspension over an entire range of motion
- —Evaluate any corner weight effects related to sway bar changes
- —And, other options...
Due to the weight, our computer-controlled Pull Down Rig(s) ship by truck. Be sure to call Tanner Racing Products to schedule a demonstration if you are coming through the area. We are located just off of Interstate-70 in Wright City, MO, just west of the St. Louis metropolitan area. Call us at 1-800-467-2464 to set up a demonstration time or to make other arrangements.
Visit Tanner Racing Products and Mittler Brothers Online for Other Automotive Equipment and Parts
Be sure to visit the Mittler Brothers/Tanner Racing Products online store in order to find all of the additional equipment, machinery, replacement parts, accessories and tools that your racing team may need in the shop or at the racetrack. Many of our products were designed with input from customers and even professionals in the automotive sector. We have a wide range of precision-machined equipment, machinery and automotive parts. Besides the computer-controlled Pull Down Rig, we do have other automotive shop equipment including: our Accu-Lign System, a Small Car D-3 Chassis Dyno 60”, racecar Set Up Equipment, Leveling equipment, rear ends, Racing Scales, spools, high-performance shocks and springs, Bump Steer Gauges, a Bump Stop Adjuster, Sprockets, other tools and accessories, and we even fabricate custom billet crankshafts.
We also stock a wide range of miscellaneous accessories and tools for time trials and racing at the track including gauges and stopwatches in our Racing Data Recording Equipment product line.
Contact Tanner Racing Products to purchase our computer-controlled Pull Down Rig or other products, or to discuss what equipment, machinery, tools and/or replacement parts you need for your racing team. You may reach Tanner Racing Products at 800-467-2464, or at 636-745-7757. Individuals, racing teams, mechanics/machinists or businesses may reach us by e-mail at: email@example.com.