Dual Manual Bench Press
Dual Manual Bench Press Is Ideal for Automotive Repair and Machine Shops
3-Ton Capacity, Dual Manual Bench Press from Mittler Brothers
The innovatively designed, 3-ton capacity, Dual Manual Bench Press available from Mittler Brothers is easy to use, compact and ideal for small machine shops, automotive repair businesses, auto body business, racing teams and even for individual customers. With its innovative design that allows straight-in-use settings or side-to-side usage, every shop should have this Dual Manual Bench Press, Tooling and accessories for daily use. If you are using sheet metal for general fabrications or even for repairing or customizing panels for racecars, other vehicles or even for aircraft, then this tool is an essential, basic piece of equipment for business or home usage.
Businesses and individual customers alike are welcome to contact Mittler Bros./Tanner Racing Products with any of your questions about products or accessories, for help with choosing the correct tools, parts and accessories for your work, or for help with ordering—feel free to order direct through our online store. Businesses with machine shops, automotive repair shops, auto body shops, racing teams, and individuals alike will find this Dual Manual Bench Press is easy to use and is ideal for small-scale sheet metal fabrication tasks and customization projects.
Customers may call us nationwide at 800-467-2464, or locally near St. Louis at 636-745-7757. You may also contact us by e-mail with your questions at: [email protected].
Versatile Dual Manual Bench Press for Sheet Metal Fabrication Tasks
Mittler Bros. manufactures 3-ton, 5-ton and 10-ton capacity Bench Presses including manual and hydraulic presses. We manufacture Tooling, Punch & Flares and other accessories including hydraulic pumps for some models. All of our products are durable, long-lasting presses designed for easy shop usage for sheet metal fabrication tasks, production and customization work. If you need a press for home or one or more presses for a shop, then pick the model(s) that meets your requirements for production work.
Our Dual Manual Bench Press is a very versatile, well-built and durable press that is ideal for general work requirements in the 3-ton capacity range. This press may be used as a Standard Bench Press or as an Arbor Press and the innovative design allows easy use for “straight-in-use” work or for “side-to-side” work depending needs on a particular task. Additionally, we Tooling, Punch & Flares and other accessories available for this model and our larger presses.
Equipment specifications for the Dual Manual Bench Press include:
- —3-Ton Capacity
- —12” Deep Throat
- —3” Maximum Clearance between Tooling and Press
- —Maximum Tooling Capacity for this Press is 3” Punch & Flare and 16 Gauge Mild Steels
- —Please note that Tooling and Dies are note included (sold separately)
- —Both sides of the Dual Manual Bench Press may be operated at the same time
- —Model #2240-1M Small Bench Press from Mittler Bros. may be mounted on either side of this press using the pre-drilled holes
Equipment and usage features for this Mittler Bros. Dual Manual Bench Press include:
- —Usable as a Standard Press
- —Usable as an Arbor Press
- —Durable 5/16” welded plate construction
- —Bronze bushings for a long product lifecycle
- —Mount Tooling for straight-in-use work
- —Mount Tooling with a 90° rotation for side-to-side usage
- —Ideal for general machine shop production work and tasks
- —Accepts all Mittler Bros. Press Tooling and Accessories
- —Accepts all Mittler Bros. Punch & Flares
This Dual Manual Bench Press also includes the following:
- —Two Spring-Loaded Centers
- —Two Slug Ejector Assemblies
- —Two Lower Punch/Flare Adapter Pieces and Bolts
- —Two Upper Punch/Flare Adapter Pieces and Bolts
- —An Arbor Nut Wrench for usage as an Arbor Press
Contact Mittler Bros. for a Dual Manual Bench Press and Accessories
Individual businesses, shops, racing teams or individual DIY customers alike are welcome to contact Mittler Bros. direct with any questions about this press, other products, accessories, or for help picking the correct tools, parts and accessories for your fabrication work. Customers are welcome to call us toll-free, nationwide, at 800-467-2464, or to call locally in the St. Louis area at 636-745-7757. You may contact us by e-mail with your questions as well at: [email protected].