Econo Radius Brake
Mittler Brothers Now Offers a 48” Econo Radius Brake
New 48” Econo Radius Brake Now Available for Sale
We would like to let you know that Mittler Brothers Machine & Tool and Tanner Racing Products continue to expand our product line. We are now offering a new model and size of Radius Brakes. We have a more compact 48” Econo Radius Brake available for sale. If you have any Mittler Brothers sheet metal brakes or related equipment, then you know that we produce rugged, durable, effective and accurate sheet metal brakes.
With the new 48” Econo Radius Brake, you now have a smaller Radius Brake which is ideal for small-to-mid-sized machine shops or job shops. Mittler Brothers now offers 48”, 4’, 6’, and 8’ Radius Brakes along with Back Gauge Kits for Radius Brakes. The new 48” Econo Radius Brake can be mounted on benches or tables and is very handy piece of equipment to have around the machine shop!
You may contact Mittler Brothers with any questions that you have about our Econo Radius Brake, or about other Radius Brakes, Foot Shears, Box & Pan Brakes, or about any of our current product inventory. You may us locally at 636-745-7757 in Wright City, Missouri, or you can call us nationwide at 800-467-2464. You can reach the sales department by e-mail at: [email protected].
Affordable, Durable Econo Radius Brake Is Ideal for Smaller Machine Shops
When it comes to Mittler Brothers Machine & Tool machinery, equipment, sheet metal fabrication equipment, optional items and parts, affordable doesn’t mean cheaply made—quite the opposite. We are the manufacturer and we have a Design/Build team to assist business customers with custom-designed and custom-engineered products, particularly industrial automation solutions. Our extensive job shop capabilities are definitely a benefit for a business customers needing custom machinery and equipment, but our job shop crew manufacture most of our inventory stock items, like our new, 48” Econo Radius Brake. Our dedicated crew work to make our brakes, shears and all of our equipment and machinery reliable, durable and effective solutions for small shops or medium-sized companies with a job shop or a need for custom industrial automation projects.
The new 48” Econo Radius Brake from Mittler Brothers features:
- —A new, affordable sheet metal brake that continues to expand our product line of Sheet Metal Brakes, Foot Shears and Radius Brakes
- 48” Econo Radius Brake is affordable priced at $1,500
- —A brake that offers many features of a full size brake at a fraction of the cost!
- —Rugged, durable construction for a brake that will last
- —1”, 2” and 3” diameter tubes included
- 48” Econo Radius Brake mounts on benches or tables
- —A Material Hold Down Clamp
- —Degree Wheel for accurate and repeatable bends
- —Adjustable Bottom Roll
You may contact Mittler Brothers about a quote on shipping our Econo Radius Brake (48” Econo Radius Brake, Mittler Brothers #2800-4822RB) or for other pieces of machine shop or job shop equipment, machinery, accessories and/or optional parts or upgrade accessories. This piece of equipment as well as other sheet metal, machine shop machinery and equipment ships direct from our production facility in Wright City, MO, just west of the St. Louis metropolitan region.
Review Product Listings for Sheet Metal Brakes, Radius Brakes, Foot Shears and Optional Equipment
Mittler Brothers manufactures a wide range of machine shop equipment including Sheet Metal Brakes, related equipment, optional accessories and additional parts or replacement parts. Our current inventory of Sheet Metal Brakes, Radius Brakes, Foot Shears, optional attachments or accessories and related parts includes the following models:
- —Radius Brakes including: our new 48" Econo Radius Brake, a 4’ Radius Brake including 6 Radii, a 6’ Radius Brake with 5 Radii included, or our largest model in this product category, an 8’ Radius Brake Including 5 Radii, or feel free to add our optional, Back Gauge Kit for Radius Brakes
- —16 Gauge Sheet Metal Brakes including: a 48” 16 Gauge Bench Top Straight Brake, a 72” 16 Gauge Straight Brake, or a 96” 16 Gauge Straight Brake
- —22 Gauge Sheet Metal Brakes including: a 72” 22 Gauge Sheet Metal Straight Brake or a 96” 22 Gauge Sheet Metal Straight Brake
- —Foot Shears/Sheet Metal Shears including: an Ultimate 52” x 16 Gauge Foot Shear, or our Ultimate 72” Foot Shear, and Back Gauge Kits for both models, or optional Retractable Work Support Arms for a Foot Shear
- —Ultimate Box & Pan Brake including: an Ultimate 48” 16 Gauge Box & Pan Brake, an Ultimate 48” 16 Gauge Box & Pan Brake with Radius Fingers, or our Ultimate 72” 18 Gauge Box & Pan Brake with Floor Stand
- —Ultimate Box & Pan Brake Accessories including: an Apron Stop, Bolt-on Radius Bars (a Bolt-on ½” Radius Bar for 48” or 72” brakes), or Back Gauge Kits sold individually or as pairs, Casters with Mount Bars and hardware/parts, or check out our handy Digital Angle Gauge with Level, or our 8” Digital Protractor
- —Ultimate Box & Pan Brake Fingers: please review this category to see what types of accessories are currently available which include Finger Assemblies, Radius Fingers, individual Lock Plates, and Upper Finger Assemblies and additional product options
You may visit the Mittler Brothers online store to review our various product categories or to learn more about specific products, models, styles or accessory items. Additionally, individual customers and businesses may purchase inventory stock items direct from our e-commerce store.
Contact Mittler Brothers for our Econo Radius Brake or Other Equipment
We encourage anyone working in a machinist’s shop, auto body shop, automotive repair shop, racing teams, or anyone running sheet metal fabrication tasks, to review our new Econo Radius Brake, other sheet metal brakes or Foo Shears. We produce durable, long-lasting equipment and machinery.
If you would like to learn more about our current product line of shop equipment, machinery, related and optional products, then you may want to review demonstration videos that we post on our YouTube! account, as well as videos on individual product pages on our company website. You can learn more about our machinery, equipment and other products by viewing the Mittler Brothers YouTube! Channel; or go direct to the machine shop equipment demonstration videos of products available from our inventory.
You can download the 2016 Mittler Brothers Machine & Tool and Tanner Racing Products catalog today, or feel free to fill out the request form for a printed copy for your business, for your machine shop, or just for your later reference.
If you need assistance with reviewing products, product details and specifications, or you represent a business interested in customized industrial automation machinery, then you can call us direct at 636-745-7757 in Wright City, MO, or call us nationwide at 800-467-2464. Also, businesses and individual customers may order direct online, or you can reach our sales team by e-mail at: [email protected].