Mittler Brothers Now Sells High-Quality, German-Made Fein Tools
“Fein Tools: We have tried them all and feel these are the Best in Class.”—Mittler Brothers’ 2015 Product Catalog
Contact Mittler Brothers for assistance selecting high-quality, German-made and engineered Fein Tools in 2015. Besides handheld grinders, a magnetic drill and metal saw, we will offer the full line of Fein Tools. You may reach us by e-mail with any product inquiries at: email@example.com. You may call us toll-free, nationwide at 800-467-2464, or locally in Wright City, MO, at 636-745-7757—that is just west of the St. Louis metropolitan area, conveniently located of off Interstate 70.
Fein Tools’ Products Are Available from Mittler Brothers in 2015!
If you are looking for some of the best engineered and most durable handheld tools for a shop or for individual purchase, you would probably be hard-pressed to find more handy and rugged products than these exceptional products from Fein Tools. And, just to let you know, the 2015 Product Catalog from Mittler Brothers and Tanner Racing Products is available now! You may request a printed copy of our 2015 Product Catalog, or you may download a copy from this page at your convenience.
We are pleased to add these handy, compact, powerful handheld grinders, a metal saw and a magnetic drill to our product line. These tools are ideal for machine shops, custom fabrication and finishing products, for small business and for any DIYer! The Handheld Grinders off you a compact angle grinder for grinding, deburring and cut-off work in the 4-½” model and for larger jobs including grinding with a large reserve capacity and highly-efficient roughing-down and cut-off work by using the 5” and 6” models.
Handheld Grinders from Fein Tools
- — 4-½” Grinder Model WSG8-115
- — 5” Grinder Model WSG15-125P
- — 6” Grinder Model WSG15-150P
- — Reduced vibration with these models
- — Constant speed for reliable performance
- — Optimum motor ventilation on these handheld grinders
Fein Slugger Metal Saw (Model MCCS7)
The Fein Tools 7-¼” Slugger Metal Saw is a high performance metal saw. This handheld saw offers you a long-lasting, durable solution for general metal cutting in shops, automotive repair business, for sheet metal fabrication, customization projects, panel repairs to automobiles, racecars or even restored or experimental aircraft—or use them for you miscellaneous construction and/or home improvement projects involving various metals and sheet metal.
A few of the additional benefits include:
- — A saw engineered to cut various metals and metal configurations including: sheet metal, steel plate/plating, square tubes/square tubing, cutting angles, and for use with standard pipes and tubes of all kinds
- — A saw that offers quick performance and clean cuts
- — Bevel cutting capacity up to 45° with an integrated laser guide for accuracy
- — A specially-designed cover collects virtually all the metal chips while protecting you from sparks
- — A versatile, high-quality power tool that you will be pleased to own for years to come
Fein JHM Short Slugger Magnetic Drill (Model JHM)
The JHM Short Slugger Magnetic Drill offers users a compact tool design. This product is ideally suited for mag base drilling, especially in tight and difficult-to-reach spots.
- — Perfect power-to-weight ratio for handheld drills
- — Extremely compact design
- — The feed handwheel may be position/moved from one side to the other for easy usage
- — Concealed motor wiring prevents wires from snagging or entanglements with the workpiece
- — 1-3/16 inch HSS cutter maximum diameter
- — 2 inch maximum cutter drilling depth
- — 2-9/16 inch stroke
- — This drill weighs 22 lbs. according to the EPTA
You can see images of these handheld power tools manufactured by Fein Tools in our 2015 Products Catalog (request a printed copy of our 2015 Product Catalog) available now.
Visit the Mittler Brothers/Tanner Racing Products online store to learn about other high-quality, durable machine shop tools, products, equipment, machinery, handheld tools and high-end automotive products.
Contact Mittler Brothers with Product Inquiries about Fein Tools or Other Shop Equipment
Contact Mittler Brothers for any assistance that you selecting high-quality, German-made and engineered Fein Tools available from Mittler Brothers in 2015. Besides the previously handheld grinders, magnetic drill and metal saw, we will offer the full line of Fein Tools. Businesses and individual customers may call us nationwide at 800-467-2464, or at 636-745-7757. Also, you may reach us by e-mail with any product inquiries at: firstname.lastname@example.org.