Fein Tools Slugger Metal Saw for Sale
Fein Tools: Slugger Metal Saw for Sale at Mittler Brothers
“Fein Tools: We have tried them all and... these [products] are the Best in Class.”—2015 Product Catalog from Mittler Brothers/Tanner Racing Products
Choose the Best, Choose Fein Tools’ Slugger Metal Saw for Sale, and Order Through Mittler Brothers
Mittler Brothers and Tanner Racing Products are pleased to announce that we are carrying Fein Tools’ Slugger Metal Saw for sale in 2015 along with other items from Fein Tools in our 2015 product line—we can order additional Fein Tools U.S. products for our business and individual customers as well. The Fein Tools’ Slugger Metal Saw that we have for sale is one of the best saws in its weight-to-power ratio that we have used and we can recommend this metal-cutting saw to business customers and individual customers alike.
Businesses, racing teams, machinists, construction contractors, DIYers and individual customers alike may contact Mittler Brothers for any assistance that you need in selecting the right tool for your requirements—we are always glad to help our customers purchase tools, machinery, and accessories, that will make your work and/or customization projects a success. Mittler Brothers also manufactures a wide range of shop tools, sheet metal and metal fabrication tools, and other products. You may e-mail us your product questions at: email@example.com. Business customers or individuals may call us nationwide at 800-467-2464, or locally in Wright City, MO, near St. Louis, at 636-745-7757, for help selecting the right tool(s) for the job.
Fein Tools: Slugger Metal Saw (Model MCCS7)
Another one of the Fein handheld power tools that we are pleased to carry is the Fein Tools 7-¼” Slugger Metal Saw. This is a rugged, durable, high-performance metal saw. This handheld saw offers you general metal cutting capability at home in machine shops, for automotive repair business, for custom sheet metal fabrication projects and tasks (e.g. panel repairs to automobiles, racecars and trucks, for experimental aircraft building tasks and/or restoration projects, for sheet metalworking art projects, or general plumbing and construction work), to shaping and cutting a variety of tubing, angled cuts in metals, creating frames or parts for product assemblies. Wherever and whenever you or your business require a powerful, handheld metal cutting, electric saw is a great solution.
A few of the standard features of this powerful, handheld, Fein Tools 7-¼” Slugger Metal Saw includes:
- — Powerful design and engineering allows the user to cut a wide range of metals and configurations including: various sheet metals, steel plate/plating, cutting standard pipes and tubes, square tubes/square tubing, and for cutting angles in metal
- — High performance saw is an ideal tool for cutting metal accurately and quickly
- — Double-insulated motor is engineered for continuous load usage
- — Powerful electric motor at 1,400 Watts
- — This saw uses 120 Volt current, standard
- — 3,800 RPM motor (no load motor speed)
- — Lightweight saw—this model only weighs 15 lbs.
- — 7-¼” saw blade, standard
- — Bevel cutting capacity up to 45° with smooth angle-cutting and bevel adjustments for better accuracy
- — An integrated laser guide for accurate and clean cuts (internally-powered—you do not need batteries for the internal laser)
- — The specially-designed saw cover is quite handy since it collects most metal chips
- — The saw cover offers user protection from sparks
- — Spring-loaded lower guard offers an additional safety feature
- — Soft starting avoids initial jagged cuts
- — This metal saw also offers users an electric brake
- — A metal-cutting saw that is versatile with wide-ranging applications
- — An innovative, balanced handle design offers users better cutting than many other saws
- — Additionally, the Fein Tools Slugger Metal Saw for sale by the manufacturer (and at Mittler Bros.) comes with the following: a standard 7-¼” saw blade, a tool case, a guide plate, a wrench, protective eyewear and safety ear protection as well
Please note that all of the specific information posted here about the Fein Tools Slugger Metal Saw for sale is compiled from the product details on the Fein Tools U.S. website and the Mittler Brothers/Tanner Racing Products 2015 Product Catalog. All information is believed accurate at the time of posting, but if you have any specific questions, please refer to the Fein Tools U.S. website, our 2015 catalog, or contact Mittler Brothers for more product details, product specifications, or for direct answers to your questions. You can see this metal saw and other Fein handheld power tools in the Mittler Brothers 2015 Products Catalog. You may request a printed copy of our 2015 Product Catalog, which is available now—you may also download a pdf file from this page so you may begin reviewing our products at your convenience.
Contact Mittler Brothers about Product Inquiries or About Fein Tools Equipment Availability
Undoubtedly, the Fein Tools Slugger Metal Saw (7-¼” Slugger Metal Saw, Model MCCS7) is a versatile, high-quality, powerful and accurate handheld tool that you will be pleased to own and use for many years to come—and, this is an ideal metal saw for small sheet metal fabrication shops, automotive repair shops, auto body shops, construction contractors, racing teams, and even for DIYers engaged in a wide range of metal cutting and/or metal fabrication/customization tasks.
Visit the Mittler Brothers/Tanner Racing Products online store to find additional power tools, metalworking tools, general machine shop equipment and machinery, accessory items, Handheld Metalworking Tools, and other products that you or a business might need for general machine shop, machinist, automotive repair shop/auto body shop, racing teams, sheet metal fabrication customization work, construction or plumbing tasks, or even for DIY projects.
Contact Mittler Brothers if you need assistance selecting high-quality, German-made and engineered Fein Tools products available from Mittler Brothers in 2015, or for help selecting any of the products that we manufacture and sell. Mittler Brothers is now offering the full U.S. line of Fein Tools available for 2015. Businesses and individual customers may call us toll-free, nationwide, at 800-467-2464. Additionally, you may call us locally in Wright City, MO—just west of the St. Louis metropolitan area—at 636-745-7757. Individuals and companies may reach us by e-mail with any product inquiries or general questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org.