Equipment Stands for Use with Sheet Metal Fabrication Tools
Equipment Stands Available at Mittler Brothers
If you need equipment stands for sheet metal fabrication tools, choose Mittler Brothers/Tanner Racing Products equipment for your shop. Our equipment-specific and universal tool stands offer a durable frame for your sheet metal fabrication equipment. Whether you own a repair shop, an auto body shop, industrial machine shop or work with a racing team, Mittler Brothers has the right equipment stands for your equipment. We design and fabricate tool stands in Missouri. We ship nationwide.
Call Mittler Brothers Nationwide: (800) 467-2464
St. Louis Metropolitan Area Callers: (636) 745-7757
Durable Steel Equipment Stands for Your Shop
Mittler Bros./Tanner Racing Products fabricates durable, steel-frame tool stands for a variety of uses and for specific types of equipment or machinery. You can rely on our sturdy steel frames for stationery or mobile applications in your automotive, repair or industrial machine shop. Please review our product pages for specific information about adjustable capabilities of each type of stand. Additional information about stands for use with specific machinery is also available...just follow the link(s).
Our durable tool stands (universal, stationary or for specific, sheet metal fabrication equipment) include:
- —Universal Tool Stand - on casters (one swivel, two-fixed wheels) works 2200-M Manual and 2200-H Hydraulic Bench Presses, 2700 & 2700-24 Planishing Hammers, 100 & 100-U Hydraulic Tube Notchers and 560 Power Shrinker/Stretcher
- —Adjustable Bead Roller Stationary Stand with “H” Base - 4” up or 4” down adjustment
- —Bead Roller Stationary Stand with “H” Base - two-piece, gusseted bolt-together design; this fits all bead rollers
- —Bead Roller Stand with Locking Casters - two-piece, gusseted bolt-together design; this fits all Mittler bead rollers, but recommended for 36” or smaller bead roller models
- —Heavy Duty Floor Stand for 48” Metal Brake - table style floor stand; sets working height to 38”
- —Optional Floor Stand with Locking Casters - includes a storage shelf; works with our 2210-H Hydraulic Bench Press or 2900 English Wheel
- —Rotary Machine Floor Stand with “H” Base - two-piece, gusseted bolt-together design; this fits all Mittler bead rollers
- —Foot Operated Stand for Shrinker/Stretcher - stationary equipment stand for our Shrinker/Stretcher models
- —Roll Around Stand (Tube Notcher) - features a Double Plug-in Box, locking casters and cutter storage space
We also manufacturer handy, sheet metal forming hand tools for a variety of uses with sheet metal and mild steels.
For companies requiring custom-fabricated, industrial automation equipment, Mittler Brothers can help your company with product development including general consultation, equipment design, engineering and fabrication. You representative or team members will work with our design and engineering team to develop a customized industrial automation solution for your business.
Call Mittler Bros. Nationwide: (800) 467-2464
Local Calls: (636) 745-7757