Pull Down Rig
Automotive and Racing Pull Down Rig
Pull Down Rig and Racing Equipment Manufacturer
If your automotive repair shop or racing team needs a pull down rig and other alignment equipment, then review products available from Mittler Brothers/Tanner Racing Products. We designed and engineered our Ultimate Pull Down Rig to meet the various needs of field mechanics, pit crews and NASCAR and Short Track Teams. Winning race teams coast-to-coast utilize our pull down rig and other useful alignment equipment. No racing team, automotive repair facility, auto body shop or automotive restoration business should be without this equipment. Your pull down rig system comes with a proprietary user display interface for controlling rig functions, and a laptop with the necessary calibration software is included in your system.
Call Mittler Brothers/Tanner Racing Products Toll-Free: 800-467-2464
St. Louis Metropolitan Area Callers: 636-745-7757
Ultimate Pull Down Rig System
Tanner Racing Products’ Ultimate Pull Down Rig is a hit with the racing circuits. This system is rapidly becoming a standard for NASCAR and Short Track Teams, and our customers are thoroughly pleased with more features than they expect. Of course, the user-friendly user interface and easy-to-use equipment is an added benefit for customers. Race winning teams throughout the country are utilizing our Ultimate PDR.
Our pull down rig systems uses precision, PC-driven movements for a variety of calibrations and wheel and body alignment testing requirements. The system’s PC-driven movements include:
- —A variety of user-defined settings
- —Bump steer curves
- —Camber curves
- —Tire footprint management capability
- —Built-in turn plates
- —Chassis pull-down feature/option
- —Wheel push-up feature/option
The system’s proprietary user interface allows mechanics to control all main rig functions and options. This system comes with a laptop with software. This system allows a user to analyze mechanical issues or misalignments that can affect overall vehicle performance. A user can analyze vehicle status easily and quickly through the laptop readout and software options.
A few of the main benefits of utilizing this pull down rig system include:
- —Performing accurate bump stop or coil bind setups
- —Align vehicle springs in order to maximize travel
- —Evaluate chassis travel over the vehicle’s full range of motion
- —Help substitute for testing bans or other racing circuit-specific protocols
- —Study bump steer and camber alterations over the vehicle’s full suspension motion range
- —Evaluate corner weight effects whenever changing sway bars
- —And, much more...
A few of the main product features for this pull down rig system include:
- —Completely self-contained, computer controlled rig system
- —A laptop with the Pull Down Rig System
- —Pre-loaded data acquisition software already on the laptop
- —Allows a user to export data into Microsoft Excel or Pi Toolbox software
- —Pull the vehicle down and/or push the vehicle’s wheels up depending on the situation
- —Constructed utilizing an extremely rigid frame for minimum deflection and accurate readings
- —Built-in lighting features assist with work while under a vehicle
- —3-finger scales that read outer, center and inner loads
- —Built-in, heavy duty turn plates table that tilts for easy loading
- —Installation and basic training and instructional features included
Manufacturer or Machine Shop Equipment and Tools
Besides our pull down rig, Tanner Racing Products and Mittler Bros. have a wide range of machine shop, sheet metal fabrication equipment, tools and accessories for automotive work, customization projects, automotive or aircraft restoration projects and general auto body repairs, along with all of the associated applications for teams in the various racing circuits.
For precision alignments, we recommend the Accu-lign System (automotive alignment equipment), racing scales and accessories for racing scales, set up equipment and leveling equipment. Additionally, Tanner Racing Products manufactures and sells a wide range of other alignment equipment, bump steer gauges, an Extreme Tire Management System, tire gauges, adjustment tools, and many other useful products for automotive work in general.
Choose the Ultimate Pull Down Rig for Racing or Automotive Repair Shop Tasks—Contact Tanner Racing Products
Call Mittler Brothers Toll-Free, Nationwide: 800-467-2464
St. Louis Metropolitan and Eastern Missouri Local Calls: 636-745-7757