Machine Shop Sheet Metal Shears
Choose Machine Shop Sheet Metal Shears from the Manufacturer
Missouri-Based Manufacturer Produces Machine Shop Sheet Metal Shears
Mittler Brothers Machine & Tool (and Tanner Racing Products) manufacture a wide assortment of machine shop Sheet Metal Shears, Metal Brakes, Box & Pan Brakes, Radius Brakes, related equipment, attachments and accessories. We also produce a wide range of machine shop equipment that is ideal for small-to-mid-sized businesses from individual machine shops, or job shops, small manufacturers, auto body shops, automotive repair businesses, small construction companies (such as manufacturers or small outdoor metal buildings, sheds, and agricultural business related companies), and also for businesses, racing teams and even general sheet metalworkers who may be engaged in fabricating racecars, custom automotive projects, experimental aircraft producers, aviation restoration enthusiasts, or for anyone requiring professional-grade, machine shop Sheet Metal Brakes or related products that offers you both versatility in handling a variety of sheet metal sheet sizes or multiple grades of Aluminum, mild steels and Stainless Steels.
We invite you to take a look at the Mittler Brothers/Tanner Racing Products online store so you can learn more about the machine shop machinery, equipment and accessories that we produce—we do have a wide range of products in many different categories.
Contact Mittler Brothers with any product inquiries or ordering questions that you need answers to, or you may call us locally at 636-745-7757 in Wright City, Missouri—just west of the Saint Louis metropolitan region. You may also reach Mittler Brothers nationwide at 800-467-2464. If you have any questions about specific products and/or available equipment, kits and accessories, then you may reach us by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Machine Shop Sheet Metal Shears and Back Gauge Kits Are Available at Mittler Brothers
At Mittler Brothers, we are expanding our product line of machine shop Sheet Metal Shears, or Sheet Metal Foot Shears and accessories. We are now offering a new and improved 52” (16 Gauge) Foot Shear, the optional Back Gauge Kit, and also a brand new, 72” Foot Shear (optional Back Gauge Kits available) that is based upon our popular 52” Foot Shear models. We also have a wide range of other useful machine shop equipment and even portable shears (Beverly Shears) for those smaller sheet metal fabrication tasks.
Our product line of Sheet Metal Brakes and also our machine shop Sheet Metal Shears with optional Back Gauge Kits includes:
- —This newly redesigned, Ultimate 52” x 16 Gauge Foot Shear (Part #3000-52-16), is an improved version of our previously listed 52” x 16 Gauge Foot Shear
- —— New and improved design for our popular 52” x 16 Gauge Foot Shear model
- —— Overall dimensions for this particular model of machine shop Sheet Metal Shears: 72” Length x 40” Width x 53” Height
- —— Maximum Workload Capacity: 12 Gauge (0.080”) 6061 Aluminum, 16 Gauge (0.059”) Mild Steels, and 24 Gauge (0.025”) Stainless Steels
- —— This model has a precision-machined steel table (52” cut with a 52” table)
- —— Blade clearance is adjustable, and this allows for maximum versatility when manipulating sheet metal work piece(s)
- —— Reversible blades offer small machine shops and businesses and extended product lifecycle
- —— Adjustable front feet for increase leveling accuracy
- —— An engraved scale
- —An optional Back Gauge Kit for the Ultimate 52” Foot Shear (Part #3000-52-200)—buy this as an additional/replacement product, or purchase this kit with your 52” x 16 Gauge Foot Shear in order to take full advantage of the shear’s versatility
- —Introducing a new Mittler Brothers product, the new Ultimate 72” Foot Shear (Part #3000-72-24) is based upon the design or our popular 52” Foot Shear model
- —— This newly designed product expands our product line of Foot Shears and Back Gauge Kits, as well as our product line of other machine shop Sheet Metal Brakes, Box & Pan Brakes, Radius Brakes and related equipment and accessories
- —— Ideal machine shop equipment for sheet metal fabrication tasks, automotive panel repair work and customization, for racecars, experimental aircraft panel/fuselage restorations, and general automotive body/panel fabrication work as well as other customization projects including for racecars
- —— Overall Sheet Metal Foot Shears size is 96” Length x 40” Width x 53” Height
- —— Maximum Workload Capacity: 18 Gauge (.040”) 6061 Aluminum sheet metal and 24 Gauge (0.024”) Mild Steels
- —— This model has a precision-machined steel table (72” cut with a 72” table)
- —— Blade clearance is adjustable, thus allowing maximum versatility for users manipulating and cutting work piece(s)
- —— Reversible blades offer an extended product lifecycle
- —— An engraved scale
- —An optional Back Gauge Kit for the Ultimate 72” Foot Shear (Part #3000-72-200)—buy as an additional product or add it in to your order of the 72” Foot Shear
Mittler Brothers Manufactures Other Machine Shop Sheet Metal Fabrication Equipment and Tools
Besides machine shop Sheet Metal Shears (Foot Shears), Mittler Brothers manufacturers a wide assortment of other product categories of sheet metal fabrication machinery, related equipment, tools and accessories. We do manufacture a wide range of products including presses, bench presses, Rotary Machines, Bead Rollers, Planishing Hammers, English Wheels, Shrinker/Stretcher and other sheet metal fabrication equipment and tools.
Related to our machine shop Sheet Metal Shears, some of the product categories that we manufacture various types of sheet metal brakes, optional parts, fingers, radii, accessories and miscellaneous optional product. These main product listing categories in these machine shop Sheet Metal Brakes includes:
- —Sheet Metal Brakes
- —16 Gauge Sheet Metal Brakes including the following model sizes: a 48” 16 Gauge Bench Top Straight Brake, a 72” 16 Gauge Straight Brake, and a 96” 16 Gauge Straight Brake
- —22 Gauge Sheet Metal Brakes including these two models: a 72” 22 Gauge Sheet Metal Straight Brake and a 96” 22 Gauge Sheet Metal Straight Brake
- —Ultimate Box & Pan Brakes including the following model sizes: an Ultimate 48” 16 Gauge Box & Pan Brake, an Ultimate 48” 16 Gauge Box & Pan Brake with Radius Fingers, and an Ultimate 72” 18 Gauge Box & Pan Brake with Floor Stand)
- —Ultimate Box & Pan Brake Fingers including a wide range of products from assemblies, to bolt-on bars, to individual fingers with varying designs, and finger assortments to meet a wide range of sheet metal fabrication tasks
- —Ultimate Box & Pan Brake Accessories including an Apron Stop, Back Gauges, Bolt-on Bars, Casters with Mount Bars and associated hardware, and other useful items including a Digital Angle Gauge and a Digital Protractor
- —Radius Brakes including the following models with accessories: a 4’ Radius Brake with 6 Radii, a 6’ Radius Brake with 5 Radii, an 8’ Radius Brake with 5 Radii, and a Back Gauge Kit for Radius Brakes
- —Beverly Shears and Replacement Blades including several sizes; Beverly Shears can be an ideal tool for portability and for smaller cutting tasks inside the machine shop, or wherever you need to take them for use including the racetrack
Please take a few moments to review the Mittler Brothers/Tanner Racing Products online store so you can learn specific products including our machine shop Sheet Metal Shears, as well as to take a look at the wide range of machine shop equipment, tools and related accessories that are currently available from Mittler Brothers.
Contact Mittler Brothers, or call Mittler Brothers locally at 636-745-7757, or toll-free, nationwide, at 800-467-2464. If you have any questions about specific products or need assistance with order, please contact us by e-mail at: email@example.com.