Quarter Midget, Quad Flow Piston Vision Shocks
Quarter Midget, Quad Flow Piston Vision Shocks Are Now Available from Tanner Racing Products
“Racing is a performance business. As a manufacturer in the racing industry…we always strive to provide our customers with the best performing product…the Vision shock with the Quad Flow piston…was the result of customer feedback, as well as field testing...two thorough tests were conducted…a direct customer test and…a Team Mittler Factory test…Both drivers said the car felt faster, was easier to drive and…yielded much faster lap times.”--from “Best by Test” in the 7/25/2014 Mittler Bros./Tanner Racing Products Newsletter
High-Performance, Innovatively-Designed, New Quarter Midget, Quad Flow Piston Vision Shocks Manufacturer
Mittler Brothers/Tanner Racing Products now offers fully-tested, innovatively-designed, high-performance, universal, Quarter Midget, Quad Flow Piston Vision Shocks that result in some of the best racing lap times in this vehicle class. Besides a range of other new features, we have resolved many of the issues of hysteresis as well as performance lag time in overall response. These new, Quarter Midget Vision Shocks are state-of-the-art automotive parts engineered with the advances in the Platinum 4 Shocks design and from extensive feedback from professional racing teams, drivers and individual customers. We are pleased to offer the racing community, business clients and individual customers, top-of-the-line, newly engineered, Quarter Midget, Quad Flow Piston Vision Shocks!
Contact Mittler Bros./Tanner Racing Products with questions about automotive parts or our new, high-performance Vision Shocks and parts for Quarter Midgets or other racecar classes. Businesses, racing teams, automotive shops, and individual customers may call us toll-free at 800-467-2464, or call us locally near St. Louis at 636-745-7757.
The Best, Quarter Midget, Quad Flow Piston Vision Shocks Available for Racing Teams
With plenty of feedback from our customers and extensive testing, Tanner Racing Products is now selling brand new, innovatively designed, Quarter Midget, Quad Flow Piston Vision Shocks engineered with exceptional performance-driven design features and increased performance reliability—review our Vision Shocks.
These extensive improvements in our racecar shocks include:
- —A new design, developed and extensively tested resulting in a racing shock engineered to meet the feedback and requests from our customers
- —A Vision Shock that is a universal product, engineered with a length to fit all racecars
- —The lightest, high-performance racing shock currently available on the market
- —A user-friendly shock design allows easy shock replacement on Quarter Midgets and other racecars
- —A new, Quarter Midget, Quad Flow Piston Vision Shock which yields the fastest racing lap times for these classes of racecars
- —Perimeter Flow Pistons that reduce hysteresis—specifically, these shocks overcome delays resulting from direction changes, and also problems associated with high shaft velocities, thus
- ——1) reducing the delay from direction changes reduces the grip, which results in slower lap times common with other types of shock designs, and
- ——2) a shock with a high shaft velocity accelerates the internal fluid flow, which can cause hydraulic locking, and
- ——3) Quarter Midget shaft speeds are generally double that of typical NASCAR racecar shocks, or typical Sprint car shocks—these Quarter Midget, Quad Flow Piston Vision Shocks have successfully addressed all of these issues
- —A Quad Flow Piston design that offers angular porting and internal fluid channeling drawing shock fluid away from the wall of the shock (this is where the shock fluid actually has the coolest temperature)
- —An innovative, advanced and unique engineering design allows flow characteristics for linear, digressive and/or progressive valving curve
- —Extracting engineering improvements (solid features) from our Platinum 4 Shocks, specifically the “No Leak” seal, the quick change spring feature, the Titanium Nitride shaft coating, and additional modifications
- —Micro Tower Support Shims that do not deflect during direction/steering changes
- —A 62% increased air/gas ratio in the chamber, which virtually eliminates rod/shaft pressure issues
- —Brand new Sandvick Steel Shim Stacks for high-performance response
Also, custom valving options are available from Tanner Racing Products—please contact Tanner Racing Products direct about your requirements and performance expectations.
Contact Tanner Racing Products for High-Performance Racing Parts
Racing teams, Quarter Midget racers, pit crews, businesses, automotive shops and individual customers are welcome to contact Mittler Bros./Tanner Racing Products direct with any questions about our new, Quarter Midget, Quad Flow Piston Vision Shocks, about high-performance Quarter Midgets parts, other brands of shocks and springs, or additional items in our online store or catalog. You may review the entire Tanner Racing Parts inventory online, or request a printed copy of our 2014 Product Catalog for your later reference, or you may download the 2014 Product Catalog.
Businesses and individual customers may call us toll-free, nationwide at 800-467-2464, or you may call us locally in St. Louis metropolitan vicinity at 636-745-7757. Additionally, you may e-mail product inquiries, or questions about the right part(s) to choose to meet your particular needs to: firstname.lastname@example.org.