Sheet Metal Foot Shears
Sheet Metal Foot Shears Are Available Direct from the Manufacturer, Mittler Brothers Machine & Tool
Mittler Brothers Manufactures Sheet Metal Foot Shears and Other Types of Machine Shop Equipment
Mittler Brothers Machine & Tool/Tanner Racing Products, a Missouri-based machine shop equipment, machinery, custom industrial automation solutions provider, and high-end automotive and racing parts manufacturer, also manufactures Sheet Metal Foot Shears, Sheet Metal Brakes, Box & Pan Brakes, Radius Brakes, equipment and accessories for machine shops. If you own an automotive repair shop, an auto body shop, a sheet metal fabrication job shop, a racing team or requires Foot Shears for production or customization tasks, then our very popular take a look at our redesigned Ultimate 52” x 16 Gauge Foot Shear and our new, larger Ultimate 72” Foot Shear. We also have optional Back Gauge Kits for both sizes of these Sheet Metal Foot Shears, and the other shop equipment that small-to-mid-sized businesses can utilize to improve productivity and your machine shops capabilities.
Located in Wright City, just west of the St. Louis metropolitan region, Mittler Brothers is known for durable, well-built machine shop equipment designed for versatility in usage. You can rely on our shop equipment to last and to help you get your daily work and tasks accomplished effectively. Business, or individual customers may contact Mittler Brothers with any product inquiries or for help ordering Sheet Metal Foot Shears or other products—you may place orders online through our e-commerce store. If you need to reach us, please call us locally at 636-745-7757, or call us nationwide at 800-467-2464. Additionally, you may contact Mittler Brothers by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sheet Metal Foot Shears and Back Gauge Kits
Mittler Brothers is expanding our line of machine shop, Sheet Metal Foot shears. Besides a new and improved Ultimate 52” x 16 Gauge Foot Shear, we now have a larger shear available that is based on popular design. The new Ultimate 72” Foot Shear offers machinists and sheet metal workers more capacity for work pieces and quite a bit of flexibility in the size and gauges of metal that you can now cut with one machine right there in your shop. Whether you need shears for general sheet metal fabrication work or you need a reliable piece of shop equipment for customization work, racecar customization, aircraft restoration/repairs, creating pieces for experimental aircraft, or other projects, this is a great shear to have the shop. Take a look at the product pages for additional information.
Our line of Sheet Metal Foot Shears and optional Back Gauge Kits includes:
- —A redesigned Ultimate 52” x 16 Gauge Foot Shear (Part #3000-52-16)
- —— Overall improved design for this popular model in our expanding product line of machine shop equipment including Sheet Metal Foot Shears, Sheet Metal Brakes, Box & Pan Brakes and Radius Brakes, equipment and accessories
- —— Overall Sheet Metal Foot Shear’s dimensions: 72” L x 40” W x 53” H
- —— This Foot Shear’s Maximum Workload Capacity is 12 Gauge (0.080”) 6061 Aluminum, 16 Gauge (0.059”) Mild Steels, and 24 Gauge (0.025”) Stainless Steels
- —— Precision-machined steel table (52” cut with a 52” table)
- —— Extended-life blades are also reversible
- —— Adjustableblade clearance allows maximum versatility when manipulating your work piece(s)
- —— Adjustable front feet allow accurate leveling
- —— An engraved scale
- —Opt for the larger Sheet Metal Foot Shears, our new Ultimate 72” Foot Shear (Part #3000-72-24)
- —— This is a newly-designed machine shop product that expands our product line of Sheet Metal Foot Shears, Sheet Metal Brakes, Box & Pan Brakes, Radius Brakes, equipment and accessories
- —— This is an ideal piece of machine shop equipment for general sheet metal fabrication tasks, for use in general construction needs depending on size, for general automotive body/panel fabrication work (making pieces for automotive panel repairs) or customization of vehicles such as racecars or for experimental aircraft panels or restoration projects
- —— Overall Sheet Metal Foot Shear’s dimensions: 96” L x 40” W x 53” H
- —— This Foot Shear’s Maximum Workload Capacity is 24 Gauge (0.024”) Mild Steels and also 18 Gauge (.040”) 6061 Aluminum sheet metals
- —— Precision-machined steel table (72” cut with a 72” table)
- —— Reversible extended-life blades
- —— Blade clearance is adjustable for maximum versatility in manipulating your work piece(s)
- —— An engraved scale
- —— The design is based upon the overall design of our popular 52” x 16 Gauge Foot Shear
- —Back Gauge Kit for Ultimate 52” Foot Shear (Part #3000-52-200)
- —Back Gauge Kit for Ultimate 72” Foot Shear (Part #3000-72-200)
Choose Additional Machine Shop Sheet Metal Fabrication Equipment
Currently, Mittler Brothers manufacturers an extensive list of machine shop sheet metal fabrication machinery, relate equipment, tools and various accessories by product category. Be sure to take a few minutes to review our Sheet Metal Foot Shears and our other types of sheet metal fabrication brakes. Mittler Brothers manufactures Sheet Metal Brakes, Ultimate Box & Pan Brakes, 16 Gauge Sheet Metal Brakes, 22 Gauge Sheet Metal Brakes, and Radius Brakes along with accessories and attachments. Additionally, we manufacture accessories for Sheet Metal Brakes including: Ultimate Box & Pan Brake Fingers (various assemblies, bolt-on bars, individual fingers for Sheet Metal Brakes, assortments and different designs for various tasks), and we also manufacture and sell Ultimate Box & Pan Brake Accessories including an Apron Stop, various Back Gauges, Bolt-on Bars, Casters with Mount Bars and hardware, and other useful items such as a Digital Angle Gauge or a Digital Protractor. If you need portable shears or manual shears to take with your or for work in very constricted areas or smaller spaces, we have several models of Beverly Shears and replacement blades available for sale.
You can review these items, our Sheet Metal Foot Shears, other types of shop machinery, equipment, tools and accessories at the Mittler Brothers/Tanner Racing Products online store.
Contact Mittler Brothers or call us at 636-745-7757, or toll-free at 800-467-2464. If you have questions about any of our products, you may contact Mittler Brothers by e-mail at: email@example.com.