Ultimate Tubing Notcher
Opt for the Ultimate Tubing Notcher Available from Mittler Brothers
Missouri Company Manufactures the Ultimate Tubing Notcher for Small Businesses
Mittler Brothers/Tanner Racing Products, located in Wright City, MO, west of St. Louis, is a machine shop tool and equipment manufacture with innovative, versatile, durable products that are ideal for machinists, small businesses, automotive repair shops and individual customers. We have an extensive line of products that are ideal for small businesses and shops that work with sheet metal fabrication tasks, create tube/pipe fabrications and related work for customization projects, general work, construction, automotive repairs and a wide range of other shop jobs.
You may contact Mittler Brothers/Tanner Racing Products with any of your product questions about our Ultimate Tubing Notcher, other Tube Notchers, cutters, vises, vise stops, tool stands, replacement parts (such as bushings), or for other product inquiries. We will also gladly offer some solid, general advice about choosing the best equipment, tools, and accessories for your shop or particular tasks. Business customers, auto body shops, automotive repair shops, machine shops, racing teams, machinists, or any individual customer is welcome call us about product recommendations or for purchasing information. You may reach Mittler Brothers nationwide at 800-467-2464. Local callers around the St. Louis area are welcome to call us at 636-745-7757, if you prefer a local number. You may reach us by e-mail at: email@example.com.
Choose the Ultimate Tubing Notcher Line from Mittler Brothers!
Mittler Brothers manufactures several Tube Notchers including our Ultimate Tubing Notcher model. These versatile machine shop fabrications tools are ideal products for small tubing/pipe and metal fabrications shops, for machinists, automotive repair businesses, individual DIYers, racing teams and even aircraft restoration enthusiasts. In fact, any business utilizing Tube Notcher equipment can benefit from the easy-to-use notchers, accessories, cutters and related products. We are your one-stop shop for these particular pieces of small shop fabrication equipment, tools and accessory products. Many of product have been refined over the years with considerable input from our customers and our own machinist. Opt for the Ultimate Tubing Notcher built in America by Mittler Brothers!
Some of the specific benefits and features of our Ultimate Tubing Notcher include:
- —1 HP AC Motor at 115 Volts/15 Amp 1 Phase 60 Hertz specifications
- —Maximum diameter is a 2” Outer Diameter (O.D.) Standard Vise with the option of a 2-3/8” O.D. with the upgraded vise
- —1° Swivel Vise allows user to perform a quick and accurate set up of the Tube Notcher
- —End Mill design offers fast metal removal from the Tubing Notcher
- —½” to 2” standard capacity on this particular model
- —Vise capacity may be upgraded ranging from ¾” to 2-3/8”
- —Swivel Vise is usable in highly-accurate 1° increments
- —V-Block design allows user to set up the vise and Ultimate Tubing Notcher quickly
- —Optional adjustable vise is available for crafting offset notches
- —This product ships truck freight and weighs approximately 280 lbs.
- —Manuals are available to download on the Ultimate Tubing Notcher product page
Mittler Brothers Manufactures and Sells Other Tube Notchers, Accessories and Cutters
Mittler Brothers also manufactures other Tube Notcher, accessories, parts and optional cutters to fit this specific model and our entire line of Tubing Notcher products. You may review individual product listings at the Mittler Brothers’ online store. Some of your options for the Ultimate Tubing Notcher and our other Tube Notchers includes:
- —Tube Notcher Accessories – Ultimate Roll Around Stand (with Locking Casters, cutter storage and a double plug-in box for electric cords), Adjustable Height Vise Kits (Adjustable Jaw Kit for Standard Vise or an Adjustable Jaw Kit for Upgrade Vise), a Vise Stop Assembly, a Chip Tray for Ultimate Tube Notcher, Ultimate Tube Notcher Bushings (½”, 5/8”, ¾”, 7/8” or 1” bushings are available), a Digital Angle Gauge With Level, an 8” Digital Protractor, or a Vise Shim are available direct from Mittler Brothers
- —Tube Notcher Optional Cutters – our Optional Cutters are for use with Model #400 Series (Please note that the Mittler Brothers line of “Standard Cutters” work with all of our Ultimate Tubing Notchers; the Single Speed Ultimate Tube Notcher requires our “Special Cutters” to notch any thin-wall tubing (0.065” or less widths); additionally, our Variable Speed Ultimate Tube Notchers use our Standard Cutters for all applicable tubing wall thicknesses)
- ——Standard Cutters – please refer to the Standard Cutters page for applicable Pipe Size, Shank Size and Cut Length; available Standard Cutters available in ½”, 5/8”, ¾”, 7/8”, 1”, 1-1/8”, 1-¼”, 1-3/8”, 1-½”, 1-5/8”, 1.66” (1-¼” Pipe), 1-¾”, 1.90” (1-½” Pipe), 2”, and 2-3/8” sizes
- ——Special Cutters – Fine Edge and High Helix Cutters available; sizing includes 1-¼”, 1-½”, and 1-¾” Fine Cutters or ½”, 5/8”, ¾”, 7/8”, and 1” High Helix Cutters
- —Review Additional Tubing Notcher Models – Hydraulic Tube Notchers, Hole Saw Notchers, Pipe Masters, and Hydraulic Tube Notcher Accessories are also available
Mittler Brothers also has you covered if you need Tube Benders, parts and accessories for your shop.
You may contact Mittler Brothers direct with any questions that you have about our Ultimate Tubing Notcher, accessories, cutters or other products. You may call us toll-free at 800-467-2464, or at 636-745-7757. You may also contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.