High-Performance Automotive Housings from Mittler Brothers
If you are looking for racing parts, automotive housings, differential housings, related parts and accessories, then review the high performance and custom racing parts available from Mittler Brothers/Tanner Racing Products. We design, engineer and manufacture our parts in Missouri, just west of the St. Louis area. We supply automotive companies, automotive repair shops, racing teams (NASCAR, Bandolero, Formula SAE, MiniCup, Quarter Midgets, Go-Karts, etc.) with high quality, CNC and/or precision-machined, automotive housings and other parts.
Call Mittler Bros./Tanner Racing Products at 800-467-2464
Automotive Housings and Accessory Parts
Automotive housings, differential housings, 9” racing housings, off road automotive housing, floater housing accessories and custom rear end housing are available direct from the manufacturer, Mittler Bros. Our enthusiasm for racing shows in our innovative designs and high performance housings. We fabricate a wide range for products that are ideal for your average car, but we do design many automotive parts with racing in mind. If you are looking for automotive housings, then choose durable, reliable, high performance parts for racecars, automotive restorations or for general repairs.
Our main automotive housings and rear ends include:
- —Differential Housings/Custom Rear End Automotive Housings – we design and engineer automotive differential housings utilizing CAD/CAM software, and these parts are precision CNC-machined fabrications; our designs have a unique triangulate design pattern; also we manufacture custom rear end housings with mild steel, grade 4130 Construction Dragster; automotive housings and custom rear end parts are all TIG welded; precision-ground mounting plates available; and automotive housings come with drain and fill plugs pre-installed
- —9” Racing Housings – our current line of 9” racing housings include standardized 9” Racing Housings including a Complete Floater Housing Assembly, Track 9” Housing Standard Weight (1/8” Thick), Track 9” Housing NASCAR-Approved (3/16” Thick), Econo 9” Ford Housing (3/16” Thick), Basic Rear Kit Track 9”, Basic Rear Kit Econo 9”, Track 9” Housing (30” x 60” x 90”), Track 9” Housing (62” x 31” x 31”), or an Econo Track 9” (30” x 60” x 90”)
- —Off Road Automotive Housings and Hubs - Off Road Rear Hub Kits; Off Road Spindle Snouts; Rotor Adapter Plates; Off Road 5 x 5-½” Hub Parts; Dr. Flng Steel 24 Spline 5 x 5-½”, Dr. Flng Steel 40 Spline 5 x 5-½”; Off Road Grand National Rear Hub Accessory Kit Right and Left Side parts with a 24 Spline; Off Road Grand National Rear Hub Accessory Kit Right Side or Left Side with a 40 Spline
- —Floater Housing Accessories - GN 5X5 Hub Parts (Right Hand 5x5 G N Spindle Nut, Left Hand 5x5 G N Spindle Nut, Tang Locking Washer, Inner/Outer Bearing, Inner/Outer Race #L610510, Seal, Hub - SCP-2168, Seal, Axle - SCP-50395, O' Ring for Drive Flange #241, O' Ring for 24 Spline Hub Cap # 132, Left Hub Accessory Kit, Right Hub Accessory Kit, or Rear Dust Cap with bolts and O-Ring - 24 Spline; Grand National Snouts (four models); Spindle Nut Socket; 9" Ford Inner Axle Seals; and, High Pressure Lube; see also Axels (Group)
Rear End Automotive Housings and Related Parts
If you are looking for rear ends and related parts for your vehicle, racecar or for a team, then review the parts options available from Mittler Bros. Some of our products are designed for dragsters, heavier racecars and many are designed for vehicles in the 1,000 lbs. and under classes as well. Accessories for rear end automotive housings, differential housings and related parts include:
- —Drag Rear End Brackets - BR1, BR2, BR3, BR6, BR7 or BR8 Drag Rear End Bracket models available
- —Rear End Narrowing Kits – options include a Rear End Narrowing Kit; Narrowing Kit For 9” Ford Floater Housings; Turned, Ground and Polished 1-½” Diameter Shafts; Outer Line Up Blocks (a couple of styles available); Inner Line Up Blocks (various models); and, Pinion Centering Plates for various automotive models
- —Rear End Accessories - Big Ford Housing Ends (various parts available); Symmetrical/Lamb Housing Ends with 3.150” Bore and 3/8” Bolt Holes; Oldsmobile Housing Ends with a 3.150” Bore and 3/8” Bolt Holes; 2-½” Aluminum Filler Cap Assemblies (various parts available); 1-¼” Fill Cap Assemblies; 1/8" Rear End Vent Fitting and Weld Bung; ½” Rear End Short Drain Bung/Plug; Face Plates Studs (10 per set); Pinion Angle Plates; ¾” P Long Drain Bung/Plug; ¾” Rear End Drain Fill Bung; 1/8" Bronze Vent; ¾” P Short Drain Bung/Plug; ½” P Long Drain Bung/Plug; ½” Rear End Long Drain Bung; or Road Coarse Housing End available
- —Rear Hubs - Complete Rear Hub Kits (several kits are available); 5 x 5 Rear Hubs and Parts (several parts styles are available); Lite-Weight Rear Hub; or Wheel Studs with a .690" Knurl (four parts styles are currently available)
Axels, 3rd Members, Hubs and Additional Automotive Housing Accessories
Mittler Bros. engineers, fabricates and sells additional high-performance automotive parts and accessories for racecars. Some of our other parts include axels, flanges, front hubs and related parts and accessories. These parts for automotive housings/differential housings include:
- —Axels (Group) - 26.5" GN Solid, 31-Spline; 27.5" GN Solid, 31-Spline; 27.5" GN GD, 31-Spline; 28.5" GN Solid, 31-Spline; 28.5" GN GD, 31-Spline; 30.5" GN Solid, 31-Spline; 30.5" GN GD, 31-Spline; 31.5" GN Solid, 31-Spline; 31.5" GN GD, 31-Spline; 32.5" GN Solid, 31-Spline; 32.5" GN GD, 31-Spline; 33.5" GN Solid, 31-Spline; 34.5" GN Solid, 31-Spline; 28.0" GN Solid, 28-Spline; 28.5" GN Solid, 28-Spline; 30.0" GN Solid, 28-Spline; or 32.5" GN Solid, 28-Spline; additional axel products include our Grand National Double Spline Axles (several styles, note specific spline sizes), or our Light Weight Gun Drilled Axles (Spline 32, several sizes)
- —Billet Aluminum 3rd Members – CNC-machined precision automotive parts available in several sizes; the 3rd members fit 9-½” Ring Gears; 3rd members are Pinion Support Drilled for 5 bolt or 10 bolt patterns, and come with a Ring Gear Bolt Support
- —Drive Flanges - Standard Drive Flange 5 x 5 – 6061; Ultimate Drive Flange 5 x 5 – 7075; Steel Drive Flange 24 Spline 5 x 5; and Bolt Circle Adapters available in aluminum or steel
- —Front Hubs - 5 X 5 Front Hubs and Parts (various parts); Impala Front Hubs and Parts (various parts); Rotor Adapter Plates (several styles available); Rotor Bolts (13 and 15 piece sets are available); Light Weight Brake Rotor .810 (11.75” Diameter x .810” Thick 8.5 lbs.); or choose a Standard Brake Rotor 1.250 (11.75” Diameter x 1.25” Thick 9 lbs.)
Mittler Bros./Tanner Racing Products also fabricates precision, custom billet crankshafts for high-performance applications and for racecars. If you are interested in purchasing a custom billet crankshaft, please contact us to let us know what you need and your particular parts specifications.
Contact Mittler Brothers for Additional Automotive Parts Information
Please review our online store’s product listings for additional information about particular automotive housings, parts and accessories. If you require additional assistance, please contact us with your questions. We will help you choose the correct automotive housings or other parts for your racecar or other vehicle(s). We ship automotive housings, parts, and accessories throughout the U.S.A. and to customers worldwide.
Choose High-Performance Differential Housings and Accessories for Your Race Team—Contact Mittler Bros.!
St. Louis Area Callers, Call Us Locally at 636-745-7757
Call Mittler Bros. Toll-Free at 800-467-2464