High-End Automotive Shocks for Racecars
Automotive Shocks for Racecars from Tanner Racing Products
Automotive shocks for racecars in most classes are available direct from Mittler Brothers/Tanner Racing Products. Racing teams, pit crews, mechanics and automotive repair shops know that high-performance, top-of-the-line products including automotive racing shocks, springs and accessories are essential components for any vehicle class. Whether you need parts inventory for an automotive repair business, a racing team, for pit crews, or just for “do-it-yourself” projects, Tanner Racing Products is an American manufacturer and national leader in the sales high-performance shocks.
Choose Tanner Racing Products for high-end automotive shocks, springs, rebuilding kits and other accessories for lightweight racing vehicles, other racecars, or for general automotive repairs and customization projects. We have shocks and accessories for the various racing circuits including NASCAR stock cars, Formula SAE (Formula 1s), and for 1,000 lbs. and under vehicle classes including Quarter Midgets, Bandoleros, MiniCup vehicles, Go-Karts, and other models.
Call Tanner Racing Products Toll-Free, Nationwide at 800-467-2464
High-Performance Automotive Shocks for Lightweight Vehicle Classes
Tanner Racing Products fabricates and sells a wide range of machine shop equipment, sheet metal fabrication equipment, and automotive parts, particularly ideal for customizing cars and vehicles for most racing circuits.
If you need high-performance, reliable automotive shocks, accessories and shock rebuilding kits or parts for lightweight vehicles in the 1,000 lbs. or under racing circuit classes, then it is quite likely that we have the exacting parts that you require. Tanner Racing Products also manufactures parts for dragsters, and NASCAR and Formula 1 circuits.
Choose the high-performance automotive shocks that you need for your vehicle(s). Our product line of shocks, rebuild kits, parts and other accessories includes:
- —Generation 2 Automotive Shocks - Generation 2 Shocks (G2 sizes available including 1/1, 2/2, 3/3, 4/4, 5/5 and 6/6) and Generation 2 Split Valve Shocks; review product series descriptions as we stock a large selection of G2 Split Valve Shocks—also, our Coil Spring Mounting Kit is included with G2/G3 shocks
- —Platinum 4 Automotive Shocks – we sell Platinum 4 Shocks product series; please review specific parts descriptions for more information
- —Vision Automotive Shocks – choose high quality Vision Shocks in a variety of model styles (3/3, 4/4, 5/5, 6/6, 3/5, 5/3, 4/6 and 6/4 sizes); please review individual shock product descriptions for detailed information
Rebuild Kits, Tools and Accessories for Automotive Shocks
Tanner Racing Products has an extensive line of automotive shock accessories, rebuilding kits, tools and other products to use when replacing automotive shocks in the shop or at the racetrack.
Our additional tools, kits, conversion kits, and other automotive shock accessories include:
- —Shock Rebuilding Tools and Kits – we fabricate and sell a wide range of shocks, shock tools and rebuild kits (many of these automotive parts are specifically engineered for Quarter Midgets); review individual product descriptions for details, but we fabricate and sell tools and kits including a Shock Rebuild Tool Kit, a Shock Vise, a Shock Inflation Tool, a Shock Inflation Adaptor, Shock Body Jaws, Shock Jaws, a Shock Rebuild Drip Cup, a Deluxe Valve Core Tool w/10 Cores, or our Deluxe Valve Core Tool, or a Universal Shock Wrench; additionally, we have our own brand of shock oil (Tanner Tuned Oil) available in convenient pint or quart size bottles
- —Shock Service Parts – choose from a variety of automotive shock service parts including a G2 to Platinum 4 Conversion Kit, Shock Rebuild Valving Kits (G2/G3 Master Valving Kit, G2/G3 Master Rebuild Kit (Old Style), P4 Master Valving Kit, P4 Master Rebuild Kit, Vision Master Valving Kit, or a Vision Master Rebuild Kit), Shock Rebuild Kits (including an Old Style G2/G3 Rebuild Kit (prior to Jan. 2009), a Platinum 4 and New Style G2/G3 Rebuild Kit, or a Vision Rebuild Kit), Shock Shafts (G2/G3 available in 2-packs or P4/Vision available 2-packs), or choose additional parts such as Shock Shim Kits (a G2/G3 Carbon Shim Kit, a Platinum 4 Shim Kit or a Vision Shim Kit)
- —Quarter Midget Springs – springs designed specifically for Quarter Midgets; the Red Hot Springs 3-½” Tall and Hot Springs 5” Tall are all custom-engineered to a consistent, optimized stress level accommodating speedy recoveries that promote quicker lap times; these Quarter Midget Springs are CNC-wound for optimal pitch and precision closed ends; and we fabricate these springs with calibrated wire diameters for each rate
Obtain a Catalog or Contact Tanner Racing Products for Product Information
Please review our product descriptions for our wide selection of automotive shocks and related automotive replacement parts. You are welcome to download our current product and parts catalog or request a print copy.
If you require additional Quarter Midget and Go-Kart parts, then please review the product listings available throughout our online store. If you require additional information, please contact us or call us with your questions. We will gladly assist you with choosing the the right parts for your racecar or other vehicle(s). Mittler Bros. and Tanner Racing Products ships parts throughout the United States and worldwide.
Choose High-Performance Automotive Shocks for Your Specific Racecar Vehicle Class—Contact Tanner Racing Products Today!
Call Tanner Racing Products at 800-467-2464
St. Louis Area Callers, You May Call Us Locally at 636-745-7757