CNC Automation Machinery
CNC Automation Machinery at Mittler Brothers’ Job Shop
Source Your Projects to a Job Shop with CNC Automation Machinery
Mittler Brothers/Tanner Racing Products job shop is able to fabricate your parts, equipment or products using CNC automation machinery and precision fabrication equipment including lathes, mills, grinders, welding equipment and inspection equipment, or we can provide your business with complete, custom industrial automation equipment solutions as you require.
As a U.S. manufacture or machine shop fabrication equipment, automotive and racing parts, and other tools and equipment, you can rely on our more than 30 years of experience in the machining and tooling industry. We offer a diverse clientele a wide range of services including sourced fabrication services. Some of our many clients include automotive, truck and parts manufacturers, to general consumer and industrial companies, to very specialized manufacturing markets that meet diverse standards for medical equipment to aviation equipment fabrication and assembly standards to highly-regulated military specifications.
Call Mittler Bros./Tanner Racing Products Toll-Free at (800) 467-2464
St. Louis Metropolitan Area Callers: (636) 745-7757
Three Factors that Influence Final Automated Equipment Solutions
Three major factors are essential to current industrial manufacturing and fabrication in the U.S. and worldwide markets. We offer clients quality machining and customized solutions to meet your overall quality-control requirements, provide cost-effective solutions for equipment solutions or sourced machining, and offer complete throughput from design concepts to engineering to final deliverables meeting your specifications. Mittler Brothers is a full service job shop that delivers custom, industrial automation solutions to meet individual project goals.
CNC Automation Machinery, Precision Machining and Tooling
Many different kinds of industrial manufacturing, automation requirements and industry standards require that your company’s fabrications are precise and accurate. Mittler Brothers offers clients a wide range of services performed on highly accurate, precision, CNC automation machinery. If your company requires CNC automation machinery for production, manufacturing and assembly, or you need a production job shop for sourced manufacturing services, then Mittler Brothers can offer a wide range of machinery and equipment to produce parts, fabrications or to engineer and manufacture automation machinery and equipment for your physical plant.
We utilize the latest software advances and precision, CNC automation machinery and tooling equipment to maximize efficiency and productivity in order to provide your customers with highest quality results. We urge you to review our Facilities List for a full breakdown of our precision machinery that we utilize at our 50,000+ square foot facility.
Currently, we have CNC automation machinery and other precision machinery in several categories (please review the Facilities List for general machinery capacity) including:
- —Precision Engineering Software Platforms - SolidWorks 2008, 3D Modeling, AutoCAD Drafting Program, VERTUAL GIBBS 7.3 CNC CAM Program, and PLC Programming; please not that we are a FANUC Robotics Authorized Integrator
- —Grinding Equipment - BLANCHARD Grinder, OKAMOTO Surface Grinder, CHALLENGER Surface Grinder, TOYODA Cylindrical Grinder or our SUNNEN Hone
- —Inspection Machinery and Equipment - MITUTOYO Bright-M CMM Coordinate Measuring Machine, VMS Measuring System, STARRETT Depth Gauges, STARRETT & MITUTOYO Micrometer, SUNNEN & MITUTOYO Bore Gauges, MITUTOYO Height Gauges, Granite Surface Plate, SPC System or Gage Blocks
- —Lathes - OKUMA CNC LATHE (Crown Big Bore with Auto Loader), OKUMA CNC Lathe Cadet-L1420, KITAMURA 20B CNC Lathe, KITAMURA 20 CNC Lathe, HASS CNC Bar Feeder Lathe, Monarch Engine Lathe (Heavy Duty), WEBB Manual Lathe, WEBB Manual Lathe, and a Sharp Manual Lathe 2416OK
- —Mills - OKUMA CNC Vertical Machining Center, HASS VF1 Vertical CNC Machining Center, HASS VF2 Vertical CNC Machining Center, HAAS 4 Axes Horizontal Machining Center, OKUMA MA40-HA 4 Axis Horizontal Machining Center, MILWAUKEE 650 TF-20 Vertical Mill, CINCINNATI MILACRON (Horizontal/Vertical Mill), CINICIMATIC Horizontal Boring Mill, HAAS Rotary Indexer, BRIDGEPORT Manual Vertical Mill (1), or our ALLIANT Manual Vertical Mills (4)
- —Welding Equipment - CNC High Definition Plasma Cutter, MILLER CP200 MIG Welder, MILLER SYNCROWAVE 351 TIG Welder, MILLER Dynasty 300 DX TIG Welder, and Welding Jig Surface; note: we have certified and experienced technicians for welding aluminum, magnesium, steels, and stainless steel; additionally, we offer complete welding facilities for T.I.G., M.I.G. and arc welding
Businesses are welcome to contact Mittler Bros./Tanner Racing Products or call us toll-free, nationwide at (800) 467-2464 about your projects, designing and building automation equipment or services using our job shop’s CNC automation machinery. Local callers in the St. Louis area or in eastern Missouri are welcome to call us at (636) 745-7757 as well.