Racing Pull-Down Rig
Racing Pull-Down Rig and Automotive Alignment Equipment
Tanner Racing Products Has a Racing Pull-Down Rig Solution
If your race team, mechanic(s), pit crew or automotive business can use a computer-controlled, Racing Pull-Down Rig with custom wheelbase specifications, then be sure to review product listings available from automotive equipment manufacturer Tanner Racing Products/Mittler Brothers for an innovative, Racing Pull-Down Rig design and high-performance equipment. Tanner Racing Products designs, engineers, fabricates and sells products for standard vehicles, NASCAR stock cars and various racecar classes including lightweight racing classes including: Bandoleros, Formula SAE racers, Legend, Mini Cup, Quarter Midgets, and even for Go-Karts.
Contact Mittler Bros./Tanner Racing Products with questions about products, or racing alignment systems, Chassis Set-Up Fixtures and leveling equipment. You may call us nationwide at 800-467-2464, or locally in the St. Louis metropolitan area at 636-745-7757.
Ultimate Pull-Down Rig for Racecars
This durable, innovatively designed Racing Pull-Down Rig is used by winning race teams from coast to coast! This particular rig is rapidly becoming the NASCAR and Short Track circuit standard! Racing teams rely on our rig’s unique features and custom wheelbase engineering and design features for accurate, computer-controlled functionality.
Some of the specific features of Tanner Racing Products’ Racing Pull-Down Rig include:
- PC-Driven, Computer-Controlled Movements
- Self-contained computer control of the rig
- Chassis Pull Down Functionality
- User Defined Settings for All Movements
- Bump Steer Curves
- Camber Curves
- Tire Footprint Management and Control
- Built-in Turn Plates
- Wheel Push-up Functionality (Vehicle pull-down functionality)
- Proprietary User Interface Controls Rig Functionality
- Travel and evaluate chassis over full motion range
- Align Springs to maximize travel
- Perform accurate Bump Stop or Coil Bind Set-ups
- Study Bump Steer and Camber changes through the entire suspension range of motion
- Evaluate effectiveness of Corner Weights and changes in Sway Bar positioning
- Additional Features
- Laptop included with loaded data acquisition software
- Export data to Excel or Pi Toolbox
- Extremely rigid frame construction for minimum deflection
- Built-in lighting for work under the vehicle
- 3 Finger Scales reading outer, center and inner loads
- Built-in, heavy duty Turn Plates Table tilts for easy rig loading
- Installation and basic training included
Tanner Racing Products Sells Automotive Alignment Equipment and Tools
Tanner Racing Products also sells and manufactures several other types of automotive alignment, leveling and adjustment equipment and tools for standard automobiles, racecars and lightweight vehicle classes. We even manufacture Chassis Set-Up Fixtures for custom wheelbases or for ranges. Additionally, you can choose computer-controlled suspension alignment systems depending on your company’s needs and requirements. All of these products are built for racing teams, pit crews, mechanics, automotive repair shops and serious “do-it-yourselfers.”
Take a moment to review this additional Automotive Leveling Equipment including: a custom-built, Chassis Set-Up Fixture for your specific vehicle class and wheelbase; or choose our adjustable, Bandolero/Legend Set-Up Fixture for 70-½” to 73” wheelbases (39” to 52” tread widths); a Small Car D-3 Chassis Dyno 60”;or choose from a variety of useful Set-Up Equipment, and Adjustment Tools.
Tanner Racing Products also offer a revolutionary, automotive suspension alignment system, Accu-Lign, which resolves suspension access problems while eliminating roll-on pads and ramps. Also, this system improves overall alignment accuracy for standard automobiles and various racecar classes, NASCAR stock cars and vehicles in lighter-weight classes/circuits.
And, don’t forget to purchase computer-controlled Automotive Scales, Pads and accessories for your team’s racecar(s) or for an automotive repair business’s vehicle alignments and repairs.
Visit Tanner Racing Products Online
Be sure to take the time to visit the Tanner Racing Products/Mittler Bros. store and review product descriptions and listings about specific equipment and automotive parts. You are welcome to download the 2014 Mittler Bros./Tanner Racing Products Catalog (pdf file) or to request a 2014 print copy of the Product Catalog. You may call us at 800-467-2464, or at 636-745-7757. Also, you may reach us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.