Racing Tire Gauges
Tanner Racing Products Fabricates and Sells High-Performance Racing Tire Gauges and Accessories
Are you looking for easy-to-read racing tire gauges for use at the racetrack during evening and nighttime hours? Or, have you been looking for a great, illuminated or glow in the dark gauge for use with your own vehicle or for use an automotive repair shop? If this is the case, then be sure to review product listings for our new Night Bright Tire Gauges, Glow in the Dark Tire Gauges, or other tire gauges for general automotive use or for racing teams.
Contact Tanner Racing Products or call us at 800-467-2464 (or 636-745-7757) for product information or assistance purchasing racing tire gauges or other automotive parts and tools.
Keep Your Tires Properly Inflated
Tanner Racing Products (Mittler Brothers Machine and Tool) fabricates a wide range of products for the major racing circuits and for general convenience when maintaining your car and dealing with maintenance or breakdown issues. You do not have to be stranded on the side of the road just because you can’t read a tire gauge at nighttime. Make sure that all of your tires are properly inflated for improved automotive performance, and to save on fuel costs. Be sure that your tire pressures are calibrated for optimal performance.
Rely on Night Bright Tire Gauges from Tanner Racing Products
One thing is probably certain, specifically that you cannot rely on daylight whenever you have that extremely inconvenient flat tire, or you need to air up a tire or two while on the road or vacation. Besides being a great tool for any driver, our Night Bright and Glow in the Dark Tire Gauges are ideal for racing teams and for those very common evening or nighttime races.
Whether for your individual use, for a racing team, or just for a mechanic’s shop, these tire gauges are easy-to-read in low light levels and they are also accurate. Replacement parts, gauge heads and other items are available direct from Tanner Racing Products. We hope we can help make maintaining your tires a bit easier, it is just an annoying problem when you have a flat tire, so maintain your vehicle with properly inflated tires in order to save time and increase fuel efficiency.
Additional Tire Gauges and Accessories
At Tanner Racing Products, we stock tire gauges for racing teams or for the individual driver. Our other tire gauges and replacement parts include:
- —4” Monster Tire Gauges – product features include an easy-to-read Large 4” Face, a Shock Proof Bumper, a Deluxe Handle with Release, and a Storage Case; this product is available in 15 PSI, 30 PSI or 60 PSI models; gauge heads are also available separately for replacements
- —Night Bright Tire Gauges – our best tire gauge for nighttime or daytime use; product features include an easy-to-read, Large 4” Diameter Illuminated Face, Electroluminescent Internal Lighting, a Momentary “On” Switch, Quick Air Release and Deluxe Pressure Release options, a 45° Swivel Chuck, a Protective Bumper, a 45° Swivel Chuck, a durable, long-lasting Internal Battery, and a convenient Storage Case; Night Bright Tire Gauges are available in 15 PSI, 30 PSI or 60 PSI models
- —2.5” Liquid Filled Tire Gauges – product features include an easy-to-read 2-½” Face (Glycerin-filled for shock resistance) with a Quick Air Release, a 45° Swivel Chuck, and a Protective Bumper; available in 15 PSI, 30 PSI or 60 PSI models; gauge heads are also available separately
- —2.5” Deluxe Tire Gauges – product features include an easily readable 2-½” Face, a Quick Air Release, a Protective Bumper, a 45° Swivel Chuck; this product also offers Precision Movement for Repeatable Pressure Checks; available in 15 PSI, 30 PSI or 60 PSI models; gauge heads/replacement gauge heads are available separately
- —2.5” Glow in the Dark Tire Gauges – product features include a 2” Diameter Face that offers 0-60 PSI readings, 1 lb. Resolution, a Quick Air Release, a Protective Bumper, and a 45° Swivel Chuck; available in 15 PSI, 30 PSI or 60 PSI models; gauge heads are also available separately
- —Replacement parts for tire gauges – 2” Replacement Glass, 2.5” Replacement Acrylic Face, 2.5” Replacement Glass, 4” Replacement Acrylic Face, and 2” Gauge Boot (Black) or a 2.5” Gauge Boot (Blue)
Learn about Racing Tire Gauges and Other Automotive Parts
You can learn about our racing tire gauges and other durable and/or high-performance automotive parts, tools and accessories by visiting the Mittler Bros./Tanner Racing Products online store. If you need assistance finding the right item for yourself, for a team, a business or for a gift, you can contact us with your product questions. You can call Tanner Racing Products toll-free, nationwide at 800-467-2464. If you are in St. Louis metropolitan area or Eastern Missouri, feel free to call locally at 636-745-7757.