Siding Brakes and Sheet Metal Fabrications
Siding Brakes for Sheet Metal Work
Mittler Bros. manufacturers a range of sheet metal brakes, siding brakes, accessories, and other useful products that are essential for machinists, auto body shops, racing teams, DIYers, and even parts manufacturers. Along with siding brakes, Mittler Bros. offer a wide range of accessories—all manufactured in the USA, near St. Louis.
If you or your company works on cars, trucks or other vehicles, then you need durable, long-lasting siding brakes or other sheet metal brakes for shop fabrications, manufacturing and assembly or for repairs. Learn more about sheet metal fabrication brakes.
Call Mittler Bros. Toll-Free: 1-800-467-2464
Who Uses Siding Brakes?
Siding brakes or box and pan brakes, sheet metal brakes, shear brakes and other models are useful for a variety of applications. Besides designing and engineering durable siding brakes and other systems, Mittler Bros./Tanner Racing Products produces equipment and tools that are ideal for standard and customized sheet metal fabrications for vehicles, and we also fabricate and sell a wide range of high-end automotive parts (many designed for racecars and smaller racing vehicles under 1000 lbs.). Our customers run the gamut from small businesses to manufacturers.
So, who uses siding brakes from Mittler Bros. for customized sheet metal fabrications for assembly, modification, repairs or replacement parts?
- Racing teams and racecar designers
- Classic Car Restorers
- Automotive Parts Manufacturers
- Auto Body Shops
- Automotive Repair Shops Car Dealers/Maintenance Shops
- Aircraft Manufacturers and Maintenance Personnel
- Boating/Marine Equipment/Vehicle Manufacturers
- Industrial Companies
- And many other customers...
Get the Dependable Siding Brakes that You Require
Mittler Bros./Tanner Racing Products siding brakes or box and pan systems and accessories include:
- Ultimate Box and Pan Brake/Siding Brake – box and pan brakes, pan brakes or siding brakes
- 48" 16 Gauge Ultimate Box and Pan Brake Set
- 72" 18 Gauge Ultimate Box and Pan Brake with Floor Stand
- Unique Three Finger Design - allows machinists to fabricate complex bends, curves and molded shapes from sheet metal
- Maximum Bend of 125˚
- Multiple Apron Angle Fingers
- Multiple Bed Fingers
- Multiple Upper Fingers
- Upper Set Back (Wrenchless) Adjustment options
- Heavy Duty Floor Stand for 48” Pan/Sheet Metal Brakes
- 22 Gauge Sheet Metal Brakes – 22 gauge capacity brakes that are ideal for small machine shops and repair businesses needing brakes for heavier metal fabrications; models include: Radius Brake (72" 22 Gauge Brake at 1/2" x 72" Long Measurement), Upper Radius Brake (optional Radius Brakes for 72” Long model), and Sheet Metal Straight Brake (72" or 96" Wide)
- 16 Gauge Sheet Metal Brakes – available in three sizes
- Radius Brakes – Mittler Bros.’ 6' Radius Brake and 8' Radius Brake (with 5 radii and bars available) are designed for racing teams and small automotive shops – particularly for difficult panel fabrications
- 52” Foot Shear Brakes – ideal for larger sheet metal fabrications, custom work, repairs and replacement parts for automotive, marine and aviation applications; 52” cutting clearance with foot shear control allows machinists easy manipulation of sheets
- Miscellaneous Accessories for Siding Brakes and Radius Brakes
- Adjustable Apron Stop
- Back Gauge Kits
- Finger Kits for Brakes
- Metal Forming and Hand Metalworking Tools – finish off sheet metal fabrications with hand tools including bossing mallets, mallets, snips, offset snips, pliers, cutters and many other tools
- Replacement Parts
- Radius Bars – 48” and 72” size models
Call Mittler Bros. Nationwide: 1-800-467-2464
Local St. Louis Area Calls: 636-745-7757