Tooling Dimple Dies
Machine Shop Tooling Dimple Dies (Individual Dies and Kits)
Solutions for Shop Tooling (Dimple Dies and Kits) Made in the USA
Products for machine shop tooling (Dimple Dies and Dimple Die Kits) are available direct from the manufacturer, Mittler Brothers/Tanner Racing Products. We design, engineer and fabricate tools and accessories for use in machine shops, automotive repair shops, auto body shops, manufacturing and industrial shops, and for racing teams and aviation/aircraft restoration enthusiasts.
Mittler Brothers manufactures a wide range of sheet metal equipment and accessories in Missouri, just west of St. Louis. You can rely on Mittler Brothers for durable products and tooling equipment solutions for your shop or business. We ship products throughout USA and worldwide.
Call Mittler Brothers Nationwide, Toll-Free: (800) 467-2464
St. Louis Metropolitan Area Callers: (636) 745-7757
Tooling Dimple Dies from Mittler Brothers—Product Specifications
Our newly redesigned, tooling Dimple Dies are ideal for use on a wide range of sheet metals. When using equipment to punch holes in sheet metal, using the right Dimple Die allows machinists to finish sheet metal fabrications correctly. Dimple Dies provide support and added strength to hole edges in sheet metal fabrications. Used in conjunction with Punch & Flares/Sets or Aircraft Punch & Flares, you can fabricate your own professional-grade instrument panel. Our Dimple Dies and Dimple Die Kits are ideal products for tooling solutions, specifically for flare or flange usage in fabricating instrument or dashboard gauge holes.
Our Dimple Dies accommodate fabrication work on sheet metal panels (mild steels or 4130 chrome molly materials) up to 0.125” in thickness. We fabricate precision Dimple Dies at Mittler Brothers. You can rely on accurate 45˚ Flare/Dimple angles with these dies.
The Mittler Brothers product line of tooling Dimple Dies and Dimple Die Kits includes:
- —Individual Dimple Dies with .500” or .750” (½” or ¾”) interior diameters with a 2” outer diameter
- —Individual Dimple Dies with 1.000” or 1.250” (1” or 1-¼”) interior diameters with a 2-½” outer diameter
- —Individual Dimple Dies with 1.500” or 1.750” (1-½” or 1-¾”) interior diameters with a 3” outer diameter
- —Individual Dimple Die with 2.000” or 2” interior diameter with a 3-½” outer diameter
- —Individual Dimple Die with 2.500” or 2-½” interior diameter with a 4” outer diameter
- —Individual Dimple Die with a 3.000” or 3” interior diameter with a 4-½” outer diameter
- —4-Piece Dimple Die Kit with ½”, 1”, 1-½” and 2” Dimple Dies
- —5-Piece Dimple Die Kit with ½”, 1”, 1-½”, 2” and 2-½” Dimple Dies
- —6-Piece Dimple Die Kit with ½”, 1”, 1-½”, 2”, 2-½” and 3” Dimple Dies
- —7-Piece Dimple Die Kit with ½”, ¾”, 1”, 1-¼”, 1-½”, 1-¾”, and 2” Dimple Dies
- —9-Piece Dimple Die Kit with ½”, ¾”, 1”,1-¼”, 1-½”, 1-¾”, 2”, 2-½” and 3” Dimple Dies
With these products, your mechanics or machinists have a solution for shop fabrication needs—tooling Dimple Dies with varying diameters (interior and outer).
Mittler Brothers also sells Dimple Dies individually. Our single dies are also included in specific sets (see above). You can choose individual dies including:
- —½” Dimple Die
- —¾” Dimple Die
- —1” Dimple Die
- —1-¼” Dimple Die
- —1-½” Dimple Die
- —1-¾” Dimple Die
- —2” Dimple Die
- —2½” Dimple Die
- —3” Dimple Die
Tooling Dimple Dies for Your Machine Shop
Tooling Dimple Dies are ideal machine shop products, and are quite useful for many other applications such as repairs for automotive or race car panels, and for use in fabricating sheet metal skins and instrumentation panels for experimental aircraft, airplane restoration projects, or even for manufacturing and repair usage for smaller planes. Be sure to order the individual Dimple Die or one of our Dimple Die Kits that will meet your machinist’s tooling requirements.
Race teams, car and automotive enthusiasts, machine shops, repair shops, or even manufacturing and industrial companies are always welcome to contact Mittler Brothers direct for additional product information, or you can request a product catalog or download our current catalog.
Product Solutions for Machine Shop Tooling (Dimple Dies) Are Available from Mittler Brothers—Contact Us
Call Mittler Brothers Toll-Free: (800) 467-2464
Local Calls: (636) 745-7757