Tube Bender Software
Tube Bender Software from Mittler Bros.
Easy-to-Use Tube Bender Software and Design Solutions
Are you tired of the learning curve for CAD/AutoCAD software? Then try the easy-to-use tube bender software from Bend-Tech. Available in several editions to suit the tube bending needs of DIYers, machinists, racing teams and small repair shops to professional 3D design software for parts manufacturing and assembly.
“We…put together an interface that is logical beyond belief. Most customers are comfortable with full assembly design in less than 2 hours…don't let the learning curve fool you, customers are designing entire fabricated tube chassis the first night they sit down with the software.” — Bend-Tech.com
Throughout the US, Please Call Toll-Free: 1-800-467-2464
3D Tube Bender Software Solutions
Bend-Tech EZ3D, SE and PRO offer three-dimensional designing and image manipulation for accurate configurations with other parts (you can also design your product models for manufacturing or custom work). EZ3D is the introductory software for Bend-Tech's simulation modeling. This simulation modeling allows for 3D bending designs and 360˚ part rotation for designing. The EZ3D functions are also available in PRO and SE.
- Custom 3D Part Design Interface
- Tooling Library - consisting of standard CLR (radius), Calibrated CLR and Bend Location Offset for many standard tubing sizes
- Custom Part Design Interface
- Pre-Defined Product Templates
The parts design and assembly interface consists of three primary functions:
- Full 3D assembly design for modeling, prototyping and for end-user manufacturing
- Compete dimensioning for the entire part
- Bending and cutting instructions
The main Assembly Interface for Bend-Tech tube bending software includes:
- Main Diagram
- Part Details
The assemblies PickPoints feature is the most commonly used feature on the 2D and even 3D versions.
SE provides the ease-of-use found with the 2D EZ, the 3D engineering of EZ3D, and the assembly design of the PRO editions. SE offers those extra tools that are highly useful for setup and production times. SE focuses on manufacturability and flexibility in design and is therefore, recommended for manufacturing diagrams/modeling.
SE’s focus is on manufacturability includes:
- Checking for sufficient material thickness for the bending process
- Providing "spring back" bend angles
- Extra checking tools to verify part validity
- Multiple dies for use on the part
- Extra functionality for roll bending
- Graphical layout interface
Additional design flexibility:
- XYZ interface
- Advanced LRA "Length, Rotation & Angle" design interface
- Reverse engineering feature
- Unit conversion
Mittler Bros. also sells Bend-Tech’s SM design software.
Mittler Bros. Has Your Parts Design and Fabrication Solution—Tube Bender Software. Contact Mittler Bros. Today!
Call Mittler Bros. Toll-Free Nationwide: 1-800-467-2464
Local St. Louis Area and Eastern Missouri Callers: 636-745-7757