Mittler Bros. Automotive Tube Bending Equipment
Mittler Bros. “Blue” Signature Series Tube Bending Equipment
Mittler Bros. manufactures tube-bending equipment in the USA. As fabrication experts with a strong interest in high-end automotive applications and racing, we produce standard and custom equipment and industrial automation products that are ideal for automotive assembly, parts fabrication, repairs and other requirements. Our tube bending equipment and accessories are designed with racecars (stock cars, NASCAR racecars, Formula 1s, quarter midgets and go-karts) in mind, although our tube bending equipment is also ideal for heavy industrial vehicle and aviation applications.
Tube Bending Equipment Line
The Mittler “Blue” line of products are durable fabrications made from steel plating to ensure a long-lasting life for equipment you need for automotive parts fabrication and repairs. Every machine shop, repair facility, parts manufacturer or industrial business needs reliable for everyday. Our rugged tube bending equipment fits the bill!
Our high quality, durable tube benders and accessories include:
- Manual 180˚ Tube Bender – ideal for driveshaft loops; uses standard round or square shoes and bends tubing up to 1” O.D.; and easy to mount on work benches or stands
- Manual 180˚ Tube Bender Shoes and Sets – designed for standard, round, square and pipe shoe sets ranging from ¾” to 3 ½”; tube bender shoe sets include round, round eccentric, square, square eccentric, and degree wheel sets
- 180˚Hydraulic Tube Bender –top-of-the-line 25 ton ram, powered tube bender with portable work stand (hydraulic pump and additional accessories separate)
- 90˚ Portable Hydraulic Tube Bender – easy to use and portable bender with 25 ton ram capacity
- Hydraulic Tube Bender Shoes and Sets - 90˚, 180˚, round, pipe and square shoe sets for tube bending/pipe bending for ¾” to 2” tubing; metric shoes available
- Tube Bender Accessories
- Adjustable saddles for 90˚ and 180˚ benders (easy release eliminates stuck saddles)
- Bend Stop for 180˚ tube benders
- Air and electric hydraulic pumps with digital readout monitors
- Bend protractors and assemblies sets for 4 inch to 8 inch tubing
- Bending design software that is (ideal for frames and protective racing enclosures) including:
- Bend Tech EZ
- Bend Tech EZ-3D
- Bend Tech Pro (ideal for commercially produced third member assemblies with manufacturing instructions)
- Instructional DVD available
For durable, long-lasting tube bending equipment, industrial automation machinery, accessories, hydraulic pumps and other equipment, contact Mittler Bros. today!
Nationwide Calls: 1-800-467-2464
Local Missouri Calls: 636-745-7757