Customized Industrial Automation
Industrial Automation Solutions for Machine Shops and Small Manufacturing
Tooling Job Shop for Custom, Industrial Automation Machinery
Mittler Brothers/ Tanner Racing Products manufactures machine shop equipment, tooling, equipment and a range of automotive parts. We are a Missouri job shop that can offer your small manufacturing business or machine shop customized industrial automation solutions. We can assist your company from developing an initial machinery concept to engineering complete, working industrial or manufacturing automation machinery and equipment for your business at our 50,000+ sq. ft. facility in Wright City, Missouri. We offer a wide range industrial automation design, engineering and building services tailored to the needs of smaller manufacturers and machine shops.
You may contact Mittler
Bros./Tanner Racing Products about customized industrial automation solutions that meet your company’s
specific machine shop, manufacturing or other industrial requirements. You may reach Mittler
Bros./Tanner Racing Products toll-free at 800-467-2464, or call us locally in the St. Louis metropolitan
area at 636-745-7757. You may request
a quote on industrial automation machinery—and let us know about your current requirements.
Full-Service Job Shop to Build Your Machinery
Our experienced design and engineering team, as well as machinists, have the skill set(s) to help your company develop, build and install a customized industrial automation solution that meets your current requirements. As a manufacturer ourselves, we have a wide range of applicable work experience for your industrial automation design-build project(s).
Mittler Bros. operates a full-service job shop with experienced machinists to help your company build machinery to resolve production issues, general fabrication or assembly problems, instrument testing requirements or to help you develop equipment to speed up assembly line manufacturing tasks. If you need a specific automation solution or you are planning on expanding your physical plant and production capacity, then customized industrial automation machinery or equipment will meet your specific requirements with planned and expected deliverables.
Some of our general services and capabilities include:
- —A full-service, customized, industrial automation job shop
- —Custom industrial automation machinery design and engineering solutions
- —Industrial automation and control system engineering
- —Professional machinery and equipment designs capacity utilizing CAD/CAM, AutoCAD and 3D modeling including software such as SolidWorks 3D
- —Primary equipment fabrication services
- —Precision machining and tooling services
- —CNC machining services
- —Welding services (e.g. Arc, M.I.G., and T.I.G.)
- —Equipment fabrication, assembly and finishing services
- —Robotics integration by certified technicians—Mittler Bros. is a FANUC Authorized Integrator
- —Ask about installation assistance
- —Additional design-build services per request
- —Request a quote on customized industrial automation machinery
Customized, Industrial Automation Solutions Portfolio
We can offer small businesses, small manufacturers and machine shops a wide range of assistance including design-build services for customized industrial automation solutions and machinery to meet your specific needs. Our certified technicians, machinists and engineering staff update their training and specific certifications on an annual basis. Our experienced staff are quite knowledgeable about diverse industrial automation machinery, equipment and control systems as well as design-build and associated engineering techniques and methodologies. Our production facility and team accommodate manufacturing methods covering a broad base of engineering. We can provide solutions to integrate hydraulics, electrics and electrical systems, pneumatic systems, precision- and/or CNC-machining, robotics assemblies, as well as, providing PLC programming, machine shop equipment fabrication design services, CNC-equipment design and fabrication tasks, creating tooling solutions, and many other services.
We encourage any business requiring customized industrial automation machinery and innovative equipment solutions to learn more about our recent projects, our production and machining capabilities, and to review your requirements with our design and engineering staff. Mittler Bros. can help your business with a range of design-build project requirements. You may review examples of our industrial automations solutions below:
- —Please review our job shop facilities’ list for information about specific equipment and machining production capabilities
- —Review information about our job shop’s capabilities
- —Review recent project examples covering a range of engineering customized industrial automation machinery; a few machinery examples include a CNC Production Machining Center, a Tube Boring and Assembly Machine, a Cool Down Machine, a Leak Decay Machine (instrument tester), Assembly Machinery, an Automated Overhead Transfer Machine, Press Machinery (20,000 lbs. of pressing force, with a low pressure 1000 psi hydraulic system) and a Semi-Automatic RTV Machine
- —Watch videos about our customized industrial automation (CNC Machining Demo for Custom Billet Crankshafts, the ChipMaster Chip Packing System or a Worm Screw Project)
- —Request a project quote on customized industrial automation machinery
You may contact Mittler Bros./Tanner Racing Products direct with your project requirements, or call us toll-free, nationwide at 800-467-2464 to set up a time to meet with our design and engineering team. Businesses and machine shops in the St. Louis or Eastern Missouri area may call us locally at 636-745-7757.