New WiFi Scales
New WiFi Scales for Racing Teams Are Now Available Direct from Tanner Racing Products
Compact, Lightweight, New WiFi Scales Available in the 2016 Product Line!
Tanner Racing Products and Mittler Brothers Machine & Tool continues to expand our product line of RaceScales and automotive weight scales. We are introducing new, WiFi Scales utilizing our Ultimate Wireless Radio Frequency Scales system. The newly redesigned, compact, lightweight, slim-line design of our new WiFi Scales is only 1”! Our standard pads have been 3” Weight Scales and/or 1” Wired Weight Scales, which are still ideal for racing teams, pretty much any circuit within the weight capacity of the specific RaceScales model. Additionally, we are utilizing our own software from Tanner Racing Products along with a wireless control device. Your new WiFi Scales offer wireless connectivity and access via a web browser and other portable device interfaces.
Your racing team, automotive shop, repair business, other type of company, or even individual automotive enthusiasts can all benefit from our new designs and also wireless connectivity to retrieve precision, accurate measurement and weight data available in percentages on your control device or other wireless or mobile device.
Since these products are new for this year’s product line, they are available now, or they are coming soon!
New WiFi Scales: New, Compact, 1” Tall Wireless Racing Weight Scales
Tanner Racing Products announces the availability of new, revolutionary, compact design of our Ultimate Wireless Radio Frequency Scales and our new WiFi Scales design (now only 1” compared to 3” wired models) to this year’s product line. Whether you opt for the new WiFi Scales or our complete new set of our Wireless Radio Frequency Scales and WiFi control pad, or you are interested in our reduced scale size for portability, for use on the road or at the racetrack, or for convenience in a small machine shop, we are certain that these new automotive weight scales will be a popular equipment set with drivers, pit crews, mechanics and teams from major to minor racing circuits.
The new WiFi Scales from Tanner Racing Products offer a wide range of benefits and features. The 1” Tall Wireless Scales are only about half of the weight of standard Race Scales or automotive weight scales. Their durable construction offers customers and racing teams a product for long-term utilization. These new WiFi Scales offer twice the strength of our previous models! And of course, the wireless connectivity eliminates all of those cables lying around the shop. You won’t have to worry about tripping over any cabling for your new, compact, WiFi Racing Scales, which reduces shop hazards and the possibility of tripping over wiring for these weight scale components—ideal for small automotive shops, racing teams, racecar machinists, crews, and anyone needing precision automotive scales; we also offer Aircraft Scales as well.
Our new WiFi Scales, or 1” Tall Wireless Scales, offer a wide range of features, benefits and options including:
- —New WiFi Scales allow WiFi capable devices to connect to any network utilizing software from Tanner Racing Products
- —New compact, slim-line design allows easy portability to the racetrack or other locations
- —Four 1” Tall 15” x 15” Scale Pads
- —Great features utilizing our Ultimate RF Scales and calibration software
- —Encrypted Secure Connection
- —Works with almost any type of mobile phone, tablet, or computer; or use the LCD Control Device
- —Read and control the new WiFi Scales via your preferred web browser on mobile devices
- —5.7” LCD Touch Screen Display that comes with a Carrying Case
- —All functionality available by using the 5-¼” x 7-½” Control Device
- —Touch screen with a backlit, high contrast display work great for night use at the track
- —Internal antenna
- —No external network or Internet connection required
- —User selectable display formats
- —Individual as well as multiple pad zeroing functionality
- —Instant display updating
- —User selection of weight readout in pounds or kilograms
- —Battery Life Indicator displays in percentages “%”
- —Custom-fitted Carrying Case for the handheld device and its charger
- —Uses AA batteries to last up to 400 hours of usage
- —Wireless Ultimate RF Scales 15” Pads available
- —Wireless Ultimate RaceScales Jr. 10” Pads available
- —A 1-year warranty
Our new WiFi Scales design is compact, easy to travel with, easy to use at the track or the shop, and well-built for long-term usage. Our Scale Pads feature:
- —A new design that eliminates torsional twist from high camber loads
- —All Billet Aluminum, smooth top style construction
- —6000 lbs. maximum weight capacity
- —60% less deflection than previous designs or less deflection than many scales on the market
- —Lightweight 1” thick design on these pads
- —A full 225 square inches of surface area on the pads
- —Easy portability, compact design for easy use and storage
- —Pads use inexpensive AA batteries
- —1-year manufacturer warranty
The Tanner Racing Products Weight Scales Product Line
You can learn more about our entire product line of new Wireless Radio Frequency Scale products, about wire weight scales, and accessory items by reviewing your options:
- —New WiFi or Wire Radio Frequency Scale with our new, slim-line, 1” tall scales design: Wireless Ultimate RF Scales 15” Pads
- —New WiFi or Wire Radio Frequency Scale with our new, slim-line, 1” tall scales design: Wireless Ultimate RaceScales Jr. 10” Pads
- —New wired, slim-line design 1” Tall RaceScales
- —Standard model: 10” Ultimate Wireless RaceScale JR
- —Standard model: 15” Ultimate Wireless Scales
- —View the Automotive Scales product category/section of our current product line
- —New Billet Roll Back Trays for 1” Scales for our new WiFi Scales product line available; 1” Wired RaceScales With Roll Back Trays or 1" Tall Wireless Scales With Roll Back Trays are also available
- —Learn more about our Scale Accessories: Replacement Scale Pads, Roll Back Trays, Billet Roll Back Trays, Roll Back Trays with Steel Feet, RaceScale Boxes with 10’ and 18’ cables, a Scale Control Box Case, a Replacement Wireless Handheld Antenna, a Wire Scale Battery Pack, a Scale Cart (a convenient-to-use storage cart for your entire scales system, pads and/or other scale accessories), 10” Risers, a Wireless Handheld Control Box, a Steel Leveling Foot, cables, connectors, a Replacement Scale Charger, and other items...
- —15" Aircraft Scales (3 Pads) are also available
And, don’t forget to review our entire line of high-end automotive and racecar scales and accessory items. You may review RaceScales by Tanner Racing Products and also you may learn more about our Automotive Scales, Scale Accessories and related products in our product catalog or at the Mittler Brothers/Tanner Racing Products online store.
Learn About New WiFi Scales and High-End Automotive and Racing Products
We recommend that you visit the Mittler Brothers online store in order to learn more about these specific products or other racing, automotive, or shop equipment, machinery, tools, parts and accessories. You can download the 2016 Mittler Brothers Machine & Tool and Tanner Racing Products catalog, or request a printed copy for your business or for your personal reference.
Additionally, you may want to view Mittler Brothers on our YouTube! Channel for updates and videos related to our products, or you may want to review short, shop machinery demonstration videos about machinery or equipment that is available for sale.
Racing teams, businesses, or individual customers may contact Tanner Racing Products and Mittler Brothers for additional product information or to purchase any of inventory stock items. You can reach us locally at 636-745-7757 in Wright City, Missouri, or you may call us toll-free at 800-467-2464. Businesses may reach our sales team direct by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.