Racecar Clamp on Accessories
Racecar Clamp on Accessories Available from Tanner Racing Products
Race Teams: Tanner Racing Products Sells Handy Racecar Clamp on Accessories
Mittler Brothers/Tanner Racing Products offers racing teams (most vehicle classes), pit crews, small businesses, automotive shops, auto body shops and individual customers a range of useful Racecar Clamp on Accessories and miscellaneous automotive accessories as part of our product line. Of course, we also have a wide assortment of high-performance automotive parts, custom-built components (crankshafts), and highly accurate alignment and testing equipment including scales and other items.
Contact Mittler Bros./Tanner Racing Products with any questions that you have about any of the Racecar Clamp on Accessories, high-performance automotive parts, replacement parts, or equipment available for automotive use. Businesses, racing teams, auto body shops, machine shops, automotive shops, and individual customers may call Tanner Racing Products nationwide at 800-467-2464, or call us locally near St. Louis at 636-745-7757.
Tanner Racing Products Offers a Wide Assortment of Racecar Clamp on Accessories and Miscellaneous Automotive Accessories
Our range of automotive accessory products, many specifically designed for various racecar classes includes a range of Clamp on Accessories, and a wide range of automotive products (review Tanner Racing Products), tools and equipment.
Our product line of Racecar Clamp on Accessories and other miscellaneous Automotive Accessories includes the following handy items and replacement parts:
- —Long Reach Universal Clamps - Long Aluminum Clamps; these clamps are available as a “No Hole Long Aluminum Clamp, or as Long Aluminum Clamps available in the following sizes: 1”, 1-¼”, 1-½”, or 1-¾”, 2” or 2-¼”
- —Short Reach Universal Clamps - Short Aluminum Clamps; these clamps are available in the following sizing: 1”, 1-½”, or 1-¾”
- —Single Clamp On Coil Mount – for Reducer Bushings; available as 1-½”, or 1-¾” Single Clamp on Coil Mount sizes
- —Drink Holders - includes Clamp on Holder and Insulated Bottle; 1-½” Kwik Drink Kit, or a 1-¾” Kwik Drink Kit
- —Kwik Change Drink Holders - Clamp on Holder, 2 Insulated Bottles, 6’ Kwik Connect Sippy Hose with a Bite Valve; 1-½” Kwik Drink Kit, or a 1-¾” Kwik Drink Kit
- —Firewall Bolt On Coil Mount
- —Helmet Hooks – these are available in blue, grey or red—please specify the color when ordering; our racecar helmet hooks are available in the following sizes: ¾”, 7/8”, 1-½”, 1-5/8” or 1-¾”
- —Mirror Mount Kits – choose from a 1-½” Mirror Mount Kit or a 1-¾” Mirror Mount Kit
- —Radio Holders/Radio Boxes – these include Clamp on Holder and Washable Padded Liner; blue, grey or red colors—please specify the color when ordering; sizes include a 1-5/8” Radio Box, a 1-½” Radio Box or a 1-¾” Radio Box
- —Reducer Bushings - 1-¾” to 1-½” Reducer Bushing or 1-¾” to 1-5/8” Reducer Bushing
- —Replacement Breather
- —Rear End Breather Tanks - breathers will work on rear ends and also on transmissions; choose a 1-½” Vent Tank or a 1-¾” Vent Tank
- —Rear End Breather – these breathers will work on rear ends and also on transmissions; choose a 1-½” Vent Tank or a 1-¾” Vent Tank
Miscellaneous Automotive Accessories for Racecars
Tanner Racing Products sells and manufactures a variety of useful Miscellaneous Accessories that are ideal for racing teams and racecar drivers in most racecar classes.
Some of our additional miscellaneous accessories include:
- —Quick Release Steering Wheel Disconnect – choose a Deluxe Steering Wheel Disconnect or a Steering Wheel Disconnect Replacement Spline
- —“Solid Core” Steering Wheel - helps prevent racers from getting broken fingers or thumbs; this Solid Core Steering Wheel has aluminum construction, a ribbed cover, and it is 15” in diameter and only weighs 3-½ lbs.
- —Shifter Boot Kit - includes a boot, a frame and rivets and comes with a drawstring bag; Shifter Boot Kit, or boot only or frame only available
- —Frame Cage Gussets – these are stronger than flat gussets; these fit 1-½” to 1-¾” tubing and there is no trimming required; available in 10, 25 or 100 piece packs
- —Replacement Storage Case - Replacement Storage Case (11.5” x 7.5” x 4.5” dimensions)
- —Heat Insulating Floor Mats – mats reflect heat so driver feet and legs do not feel the heat; these mats are available in 10” x 10”, 10” x 15”, 10” x 20”, 20” x 20”, or 20” x 30” sizing
- —Header Wraps - specify color when ordering: “black” or “natural”; sizing available in 1” x 12’ Header Wrap Rolls (Natural color only), 2” x 25’ Header Wrap Rolls, 2” x 50’ Header Wrap Rolls, or 2” x 100’ Header Wrap Rolls
Please note that these two lists are just partial listings of some of the wide assortment of automotive and high-end automotive (parts for various racecar classes) that are currently available for sale by, or manufactured by Tanner Racing Products.
The 2015 Parts Catalog Is Now Available—Contact Tanner Racing Products
You may review the entire Tanner Racing Parts’ inventory stock online—and, the Mittler Brothers inventory—or, request a print copy of the 2015 Product Catalog for your company’s later reference or your own personal reference. If you would like to review the 2015 catalog today, then you may download our 2015 catalog from the page to request a print copy. Customers may contact us about additional product details, for assistance selecting the products referenced on these pages, about any of our other high-performance automotive accessories, racing accessories, about assortment of Racing Scales and accessories, other automotive replacement parts, high-performance Racing Shocks and Springs, custom-built Racing Billet Crankshafts, Rear Ends, Sprockets, Quarter Midget and Go-Kart Parts, Leveling Equipment, Adjustment Tools, and many other useful replacement parts, alignment systems, equipment and tools. Racing teams, businesses and individual customers are always welcome to offer suggestions or recommendations about parts, tools and equipment you would like to see available from Tanner Racing Parts and Mittler Brothers.
Racing teams, automotive repair shops, auto body shops, machine shops, small businesses or other companies, or individual customers alike may call Tanner Racing Products toll-free at 800-467-2464. Customers may us locally in Wright City at 636-745-7757, if you are nearby in St. Louis or Eastern Missouri. You may e-mail any questions about available products, or any questions you have about choosing the right part(s) to Tanner Racing Products at: firstname.lastname@example.org.