Quad Manual Bench Press
Choose the New, Quad Manual Bench Press from Mittler Brothers for Your Machine Shop
American Manufacturer Fabricates Four-Sided, Manual Bench Press
If you are looking for a new innovative machine machinery, Mittler Brothers now offers a new Quad Manual Bench Press that is ideal for small shops or for sheet metal fabrication tasks requiring a portable or mountable press. Our innovative design offers two sets of differing throat depths (4” and 12”) in one press. You can mount this press on a shop table or on tool stand for whatever main usage you require. This press offers automotive repair shops, machinists, mechanics, or even racing teams, equipment that offers considerable use flexibility along with portability. This press is ideal for general production work or custom sheet metal fabrication tasks as well.
Contact Mittler Bros./Tanner Racing Products with any of your product, accessories or shipping questions. Businesses, shop owners and individual customers are welcome to call us nationwide at 800-467-2464. If you close to St. Louis region, feel free to call Mittler Brothers locally at 636-745-7757 in Wright City, Missouri.
Innovative, Four-Sided Design Offers Press Usage Flexibility
The new, four-sided press now available from U.S. manufacturer Mittler Brothers is useful in your shop or at other locations. Our new Quad Manual Bench Press offers users a 3-ton press capacity for sheet metal fabrication and/or repair tasks inside the shop, at the racetrack, or wherever you need the use of a handy press.
The new, four-sided, or Quad Manual Bench Press from Mittler Brothers includes:
- —Two Spring Loaded Centers
- —Two Slug Ejector Assemblies
- —Two Lower Punch/Fare Adapter and Bolts
- —Two Upper Punch/Flare Adapter and Bolts
- —Two Arbor Nut Wrenches
The main product features for this press include:
- —The main specifications are for 3-ton capacity
- —Usable as a Standard Press or as an Arbor Press
- —Fabricated with rugged, 5/16” welded, steel plate construction
- —Two 12" Deep Throats
- —Two 4" Deep Throats
- —Bronze bushings for a long product lifecycle
- —Mount Tooling for straight-in-use, or rotate the attachment for 90° for side-to-side usage
- —Maximum tooling capacity this press is 3” Punch & Flare
- —Maximum steel gauge tooling capacity is 16 gauge mild steels
- —3” maximum clearance between tooling
- —Ideal press for production work
- —Ideal for custom sheet metal/panel fabrications
This Quad Manual Bench Press accepts all Mittler Brothers:
- —Bench Press and Tooling Accessories including: 90° Bend, Corner Radius Punch, Corner Punch, Louver Punch/Die, Punch & Flares, Punch & Die Mounting Kit (Round, Oblong and Square Punches), Shear, and/or Shrinker/Stretcher Deep Throat
- —Punch & Flares/Punches and sets
Please note that Tooling and Dies are not included with this Quad Manual Bench Press, the items are sold separately. Also, we offer many accessory items for all of our Manual Bench Presses and Hydraulic Bench Presses.
Additional Mittler Brothers Shop Machinery and Bench Presses
Mittler Bros. manufactures additional, essential machine and repair shop equipment and accessories. Some of these products include our other Bench Presses and related accessories. We fabricate our machine shop presses in the U.S.A. including a Small Bench Press, a 3-Ton Manual Bench Press, a Two-Sided, Manual Bench Press (3-Ton), a 5-Ton Hydraulic Bench Press, and a 10-Ton Hydraulic Bench Press. Some other products related products include our Bench Press Tooling and Accessories, Louver Press Kits, Louver Punches, Hydraulic Pumps (with hoses and fittings), stand-alone and wheeled Tool Stands, and many other useful products.
Mittler Brothers is also manufacturing a new, Two-Sided, Manual Bench Press and related accessories. Feel free to review the product page for our new, Two-Sided, Manual Bench Press (3-Ton), it is ideal for small shops, mechanics and “do-it-yourselfers” anywhere.
Visit the Mittler Brothers online store today to review this press and other shop equipment and accessories.
Contact Mittler Brothers with any of your product, accessories or shipping questions. Businesses, shop owners and individual customers are welcome to call us nationwide at 800-467-2464. You can reach Mittler Brothers locally at 636-745-7757 in Wright City, Missouri. Also, you can email us at: email@example.com.