Double Headed Variable Speed Power Hammer
Two of our Variable Speed Power Hammers mounted on each side of the pedestal!
Shaping, Shrinking & Stretching, and Soft Dies allow you to create compound shapes quickly & easily. The upper hammer stroke is adjustable to help produce the general shape and complete the finish work as well. A leather strap & leaf spring support the upper die assembly, which provides a cushioned blow that closely simulates shaping metal with a bossing mallet and shot bag.
- Two Variable Speed Power Hammer Assemblies Mounted on Fabricated Upper & Lower Arm Weldments
- Assembled & Mounted on Pedestal
- Adjustments & Calibrations Properly Set
- Factory Tested
- Throat Depth: 26"
- Both sides include Variable Speed Motors
- Approx 900 Blows Per Minute
- Based on 60 lb. Yoder M2 Hammer
- Includes 1 complete set of Power Hammer Dies (8 Dies)
DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT: